Chapter 13

Brown-red blood splattered all over the elevator. An evil force came over me. One that I couldn't identify. Misunderstood. Unknown. The same force that came to me when I had killed Mara, that 27 year old girl. Terry? I didn't touch him.. I don't know what happened there.

Once I stabbed Adrian, I knew what I was capable of. I could hurt him so much more than I thought I could. So I kept stabbing. He let out a few shouts, and tried to stop me.

Soon he couldn't move anything. Not his arms, or his legs. His chest was still rising up and down though, oddly. I thought I killed him.

I lifted up my knife to proceed with the final stab in his neck, then something stopped me.

What was I doing? Why was I doing this?

Just because I didn't want him to see the room? The room that became my life? That ruined my life? That I hated, but was totally addicted to?

I frowned a little bit.

I am a cold blooded killer. This whole time, my expression was blank.

Am I a sociopath? I never showed any emotion after killing a human, or during. I just.. Did it. Like it was a natural thing, like itching your nose, or walking.

I didn't want it to end this way.

I had an idea.

After I poured the bottled liquid into Adrian's mouth, he froze, and stayed that way. He was temporarily paralyzed. Just for two weeks.

Paralysis is when you can't control a thing on your body. The only things that can be controlled are your mind. Everything voluntary- gone from your reach. You can't move your foot if a fly lands on it, or pull away if a knife is shooting into your heart.

You're still aware of everything around you, though.

I frowned a little bit down at Adrian.

I ruined him.

He's probably barely conscious- I stabbed him so many times. If he was there he was going through so much pain, and not being able to move.

What have I done?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-ADRIAN'S POV-

My eyes opened.

For a minute I couldn't feel anything. I was just.. numb.

Then it all came back.

Jasmine. Sweet, Jasmine. Yeah, right. Stabbing and stabbing me. I could barely remember.

I couldn't move a muscle. I tried.

Then the pain rolled in.

It was terrible. Imagine getting a million paper cuts onto your body, then stepping into a tub of lemon juice.

It's 10 times worse than that.

I tried to move, but I couldn't. A tear escaped from my eye and rolled down my bloody cheek.

I couldn't wipe it away. My vision focused a bit, and then I saw a figure slowly bending down over me.

Jasmine.

I tried to move, tried to scream, tried to shield my face away from the monster. I couldn't. More tears came down.

The pain was too much.

Then she did something surprising. She wiped the tears off of my red cheek. After that she pulled out something that happened to be a rag.

What...

She put it on my mouth and nose, blocking my breathing. The last thing I remember was the knife placed in my hand before I slipped into unconsciousness.

That bitch.

--------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

I'm sorry if you don't like the way I changed the story, but it's my story and I want it this way.

It's the feeling of betrayal. I'm giving it to you. You feel connected to the main character in most books you read, and miss them at the end like they were an old friend.

In this book, the main character betrays YOU.

Enjoy!! There's still plenty more to go! :D

I'm gonna introduce you to a new character named Meadow in the next chapter. She's Jasmines cousin.

-Sonia xx