Chapter 4

-Authors note-

Wow.. 3,000 something reads.. Votes.. And comments? Is there a glitch or something, or is this real?

Thankyou so much if this isn't a glitch! :D I'm trying to respond to everything, but my powers out and it isn't working. :(

Hope you enjoy Elevator! :)

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Days went by, and pretty soon, weeks did too. There was no news about the elevator crime. I was starting to get really curious.

Who would do that, and why?

I shrugged myself out of my bathrobe, and untied my hair. I stepped into the shower and scrubbed myself from head to toe with strawberry-lemonade body wash. It's my favorite. I shampooed my hair with organic lemon shampoo, and followed that with a good 15 minute deep condition with strawberry conditioner.

I stepped out out of the shower, got into my pajamas, combed my wet hair and put it into braids. I walked downstairs smelling like warm water, lemons, and strawberries. Mmm. Sunday night. Tomorrow was my first day of school.

Excited? Not really.

Annoyed? Not really.

Extremely guilty, scared, and curious? Ding ding ding ding!

I walked downstairs and got myself some plain good ol' tea out of the tea bag and put 2 teaspoons of sugar into it.

Ding-dooong.

Hah. Hah. Ha. Ha. My doorbell. So old fashioned.

I opened the door to see a boy about my age in a long white coat. He had curly brown hair, and gray eyes.

"How many I help you?", I asked.

"Are you Jasmine Chambers?"

I scanned his face again. Something about him freaked me out.

"Depends..."

He pushed me aside and walked straight in.

What.

The.

Fucking.

Jasmine.

Tea.

"Excuse me?! I don't know who the hell you think you are, but if you think you just have the right to walk straight into my house, you are--" he cut me off.

But you didn't have to cuuuuut me offf!!

He walked upstairs and into my bedroom. I quickly followed him. I walked in. What would I do? Call the cops? Get a weapon? Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap.

I quickly picked up the phone, and started dialing.

9-1-1... I almost pressed talk when he swatted the phone away. He came up to my and grabbed me by my shoulders and shook my vigorously.

"You have something of mine. And I want it. Now."

I frowned at him.

"I'm sorry, mister.. But I think you have the wrong perso-"

"No. No I don't. You and I both know what I mean. Now, if you don't give it to me NOW, you will be seeing me again later."

"I really don't know what you're-"

"Very well."

Haha. Who still says that?

"I do."

I said that out loud. Great job, Jazzy.

"Look.. This is my last night of peace before I have to enter a hell of a school tomorrow, and I am NOT in the mood to put up with your shit right now. "

He just frowned at me. He did that weird eye thing where you point to your eyes then the person in front of you.

I laughed.

He just scowled, then left.

Okaaay then.

What was that about? Maybe it was about Terry. The elevator. Was HE the killer? He said that I have something that "belongs to him", though. What could that be?

I had an idea.

I searched all of the boxes in my closet and basement for things that don't seem right. I searched the whole house.

Except for a few spiders and bugs, nothing weird.

I yawned, and climbed into bed, burying myself under the warm furry covers.

-the next morning-

5:00AM.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Just 5 more min-

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

What the f-

BEEP BEEP BEE-

OKAY! CALM THE FUCK DOWN!

I smacked the snooze button. Yep, I'm a weird child. I mentally yell at my alarm clock thinking it'll just magically stop and let me stay in heavenly sleep land.

I slept for another 20 minutes, then climbed out of bed. After turning off my alarm clock, I showered and got dressed.

I wore a white hat with a pink flower, and a pink and white floral loose shirt, dark jeans, and white flats. I washed my face and tied my hair into a loose side bun, and put on pink pearly earrings.

First day of school, right?

I love dressing up, even though I always stay home. I guess back in England Mum and Pop always made me even if I was going to a simple Sunday tea party.

I ate two slices of burnt toast with strawberry jelly and a glass of milk.

I walked out the door- ran, out the door, nearly missing my bus.

And I rode onto my first day of school-

and my worst day of school.

Elevatorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें