Chapter 20. Breaking and Entering.

Chapter 20: Junior.

After singing to Sean I saw her run out. I chased after he only to be stopped by Kay.

"Woah back up buddy. The last person she wants to see is you." Kay said meaning it word for word too. I looked at her with a disappointed look.

"Kay I need to talk to her. She won't forgive me unless I tell her the truth." I said trying to walk past Kay. She stuck her arm out.

Her arm made contact with my chest. She was pretty strong, I'd give her that.

I tried harder to force myself through.

"Junior, stop it!" Kay yelled shoving me back. I gave up.
Not because Kay out powered me, but because I knew she was right.
"Kay she needs to know I am sorry." I replied grabbing the box from inside my jacket and taking it out.

"I'll give her it." With one motion she took the box right out of my hands. She smiled and turned to the door Sean walked out of.

I pondered chasing her and getting my box back. Quickly the thought left my mind. I turned around and went to grab my keys and jacket when Ryan came over.
"Hey man. You killed that up there." Ryan said laughing throwing an arm over my shoulder.
Ryan was the announcer here at the karaoke shack. He always knew when I was ready to preform. Well likewise try to preform. Ryan was one of the first to discover I could sing. Literally found out the same time I found out.
I had been shit faced drunk one night with the boys and the bet me I wouldn't sing. Junior Davis doesn't lose bets. Although the words were slurred I was pretty accurate tuning wise.

I headed out into the icy cold. My sweater wrapped tightly around my neck to keep me warm. Wondering what Sean's expression would be as she opened the box. If she opened the box.

My heart sank what if she hadn't, what if Sean turned away and she refused to open it? All the thought, not to mention money, spent trying to find the perfect gift. The gift that would say "Sean I fucked up. I'm sorry. I love you." Well not in so many words. I was never good with emotions. Sean knew it. Kay knew it. Hell, everyone in our high school knew it.

I called Will and see if he could help me any further.
Slowly I walked to my car parked in the lot. Damn, it was cold today. A shiver ran down me as I climbed in my car and flipped the key into place.
"Hey?" Will answered as if he couldn't believe I called him.
He probably couldn't. Will was mad. I knew it. We'd been friends for a good while. When I started football freshman year. Quickly, we just clicked. I threw the ball, he caught. And we made excellent wing men for each other. But things were different now. Will had Kay and Kay had Sean.
Sean... My mind always comes back to her. Her auburn brown hair. The way it fell around her face. I wonder what it would feel like to run my fingers through her hair. Down her body.

"Junior, you okay?" Will asked through the phone. I'd been so stuck in my mind I didn't even realize I didn't respond.

""Hey Will. I am sorry for being a prick towards Kay, Sean, and you." I mumbled into the phone. Usually I wasn't the one to admit I was at fault.

"Junior. If this is a sappy apology to be your friend again, I accept..........So how are you and Sean?" He asked curiously.

Sean and me, how were we? I surprised her at the karaoke and I could tell she didn't like it but she liked my song. I saw her blush at my dedication to her.

"Uh, about that, If you lost Kay what would you do? I mean we're meeting up Monday but I want to do something tomorrow to make sure she forgives me by Monday." I innocently admitted

"I gotcha bro, come on over."  Will said.
I drove to Will's house stopping at the grocery store for a moment to get a water.
I pulled into his drive and noticed Kay's car there, too.
I walked in the door and saw Kay and Will making out on the couch. Kay was straddling Will. I felt like I was invading their romantic moment. But God what I wouldn't give to be doing this with Sean. To have her on my lap, kissing her the way she deserves to be.
For the next hour we came up with 2 ideas, that was until Kay decided she would actually help.

"I am staying at her house I have a spare key. And I just so happen to know, Sean and family went to see a movie at 4:05" Kay said volunteering her services she winked and placed the key in my hand. I hugged her and gave Will a hand shake as a started putting my coat on getting ready to leave. I looked down at my watch 4:50. Plenty of time.

"You coming?" I motioned to Kay. I figured offering for her to join would be nicer than not. Seeing as she did have the key and had helped with the plan.

"I don't want to see what you do." Kay answered.

I quickly went to the gift store and bought some things.

Game on. I walked into her house, empty as promised, and went to her bedroom there I sat chocolates on her drawer.

Sean,

I wish I could make you feel better like chocolate does.

Is what I wrote on a small blue note card. After that I trailed to her bed. There I sat a pink big bear. That held his arms wide open.

Sean,

I wish I was always here to hug you.

I laughed at the cheesy-ness of it all. Would she buy it? I mean it was Sunday and tomorrow we had a date that I wanted to earn her on.

I draped a purple blanket that had "I love you more than words could describe" scrawled on the front over her chair in her room

Sean,

I wish I was the one to keep you warm.

Was written on a purple card. I then walked into her bathroom. I put a bottle of muscle relaxer on her counter.

Sean,

I wish I was the one who could give you back massages.

I covered her makeup mirror with a piece of paper that would top it all off.

Sean,

I wish I was the one that made you feel beautiful. I wish I was the one you called your boyfriend.

You are my gorgeous best friend, but when will you be my gorgeous girlfriend, Sean?

I then placed a poker chip on her chest of drawers. Carefully I wrote on a lime green piece of paper.

Sean,

I wish you would give me one more chance.

Starting to back up and think I wanted one more. I slowly turned towards her window. Brilliant.

Sean,

Lastly, I want to be your sunshine on rainy days.

Love,

Junior (you're fucked up lover)

I hurriedly grabbed my supplies shut her lights off and ran downstairs.

Flying down the halls I reached the door. Opening it and peering outside to make sure Sean wasn't here yet I locked the door behind me and put the spare key under a pot in on the front porch for Kay to find.

I ran threw the pouring rain anticipating Monday. One day and I could see Sean and see if she liked my surprises.

Hopefully it'd be a yes.

I loved Sean, I needed to do anything to make it up to her and show her.

I ran home opening the door careful not to wake dad from his afternoon nap. Mom was cooking she waved me on. She wouldn't dare disturb dad before he got his nap or he would become a grouch. Mom still loved him though and all his grouchiness.

I wanted a love like that. I trailed up the stairs and into my room. I crumbled on my bed just staring at the ceiling picturing Sean's reaction and what she would say about it tomorrow.

~Author's Note~

Sorry guys it is short I know but I was going to add Monday into this, but I think I can get it better in Sean's point of view. Plus I am about to crash from lack of sleep.

Happy 4th of July to all my readeres/fans (:

Again P.L.E.A.S.E message me with your critiquing if you love it tell me if you hate it tell me. I need to know guys.

Just Admit You Love Me (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara