Things are shaping up to be pretty odd (4)

Start from the beginning

"$450. I expect you to pick out some good stuff."

I text back thanking him. I decide to get two new Panic! At the disco shirts, one fall out boy shirt with the logo and then another fall out boy shirt that said "thanks Pete", a bring me the horizon shirt and one green day.

I then moved over to the jeans and shorts. I picked out two pairs of black jeans, a ripped blue pair, and two white pairs. Then I picked out two jean pairs and a black and white pair.

I walked over to the little containers and picked out a fall out boy and a bring me the horizon bow. I walked over to my dad.

"I see you found some stuff." My dad says. I nod my head. "I guess we should go check out then." He helps me carry my stuff to the counter. After she scans everything she sticks the cloths in some bags and hands it over. Pete grabs one dad grabs two and I grab the last two.

"Where to now kiddo." Andy said. "Converse store."

I walked into the store and walked straight to the high top section. No freaking way! They had a white pair with fall out boys logo all over it. I grabbed my size and smiled.

"Petes gonna be so jealous." I whisper to myself. I pick out a new black pair and a white pair. I turn around and see a girl in front of me.

"S'cues me." I lower the boxes so I could see who it exactly was. A girl around my age maybe a little younger. She had on a Panic! At the disco shirt and a blue beanie with black stripes.

"Y-your April Urie." I nod my head and smiled. She took out a marker from her pocket.

"Can you sign my shirt?" I set down the boxes.

"Of course." She points to the left side near her shoulder. I sign my name and hand it back to her.

"Could I get a picture to?" I nod my head. She takes out her phone and we take a selfie together. "Thank you so much! I'm such a big fan!"

"My first auto graph," I say. "Here give me your Twitter and I'll follow you back."

"That'd be awesome thank you." She typed in her account. She was already following me. I followed back. "Well thanks again." She say.

"Anytime." She walks away. I walk over to Pete who was looking and different printed high tops. I point to my box with the fall out boy print on it. I tell him to open it. When he opens it his face lights up.

"Show me where you got these!" He says excitedly. I point to them. Right in front of him. You couldn't see that? Really?! He got his size and said.

"Twins." I shake my head and smile. We check out and I point to one last store. The adidas store. I need a new pair of cleats, out door and indoor. But I also wanted to get a bag. So I spotted a neon orange with the logo adidas on it and I pointed to the store. When we got there I took it off the rack. I got a pair of outdoor ones that were different colors. My left one was orange and the right was green. Then I took a pair of indoor that had black on the outside of the clear and white on the inner side. I stacked my backpack on top the boxes. I started walking and I bump into someone. The back pack drops and I look down in embarrassment.

"Sorry didn't see you there love." You could tell he was from the U.K. because of his accent.

"No it's totally my fault. I shouldn't have stacked it all in front of me." I reach for the backpack but fail. His hand reached down and picked up my it up. I look up. Holy shit. He was hot. Dirty blonde hair, amazing eyes. I could get lost in them and never turn back. He swings it around his shoulder.

"Let me help you." He takes a box and I feel the pain in my arms loosen. I tell my dad I'm ready and he tells me to put it on the counter and that he'd be there in a sec.

"Well thanks for helping me." I smile at him and he gives me one back.

"No problem. Hey. I never got your name."

"April. April Urie." He gives me a 'hold up let me think about this for a sec' look.

"That sounds really familiar."

"My dads Brendon Urie?" I say clearing up his confusion.

"Love I know that. What I mean is I feel like I've met you before."

"Maybe. I meet a lot of people," I smile. "What's your name?"

"I'm Simon but, you can call me minter."

I take a moment to let the name sink in. This is Simon Minter. The boy who was my best friend. The guy I cried everyday for to come back to me when he left. The one who I fell in love with. What is he doing in the U.S?

"Omg! Minter! It's me!" I shake his shoulders. "Grade school. When I was younger. We were best friends." I say trying not to hyperventilate. His eyes widen and he pulls me into a hug.

"April?" He says in disbelief.

"It's me." I say as my dad comes back.

A/N

Of course knowing myself I cried again bc I ship them. #MiniUrie7

P.S. Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes.

Xoxo orange<3-