Things are shaping up to be pretty odd (4)

Start from the beginning

I didn't even realize that Andy took over for the cooking. I went up to him and grabbed a piece of buttered toast and a few pieces of bacon. I sat at the table were everyone else was sat except for Andy.

"Eat up princess. We're going shopping." I freeze. I look up at my dad before taking another bite.

"You serious?" He nods his head.

"The boys are coming with us." I give him a confused look. "Why?"

"Because if you haven't forgotten which I hope not." He gets up and points to the calendar that I marked.

"Tour starts!!"

"Omg I totally forgot!"

"And I wanted to wait for the guys to get here before I told you this." I look at him with a go on face.

"You get to open up the tour with your song that you wrote." My eyes widen as far as they could. I dropped my bacon. I quickly got up and ran into a hug with my dad.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!"

"Ya so go get ready because we need some new stuff to wear on tour." I ran up the stairs skipping a step each time. Once I got to my room I quickly changed into my black converse high tops, a positive hardcore Thursday shirt, a pear of white jeans, my black and white plaid shirt that I wrapped around my waist, and my black beanie. I did two messy braids and put my hat on. Then I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Once I was done I grabbed my phone and headphones. I plugged them in and put it to my playlist with my favorite songs from fall out boy. I put it on pause and tucked my phone in my back pocket. I let the headphones rest on my shoulder as I came down the stairs.

Pete looked at me funny. "What?" I questioned.

"Nothing. You. Look. Like. Me." I look down at what I was wearing.

"I don't g-" Now I saw it. Me and Pete were wearing a beanie his was grey and we both had a black and white plaid shirt around our waist. Pete had a leather jacket on. What's with the plaid shirt then?

"What is this throwback mighty fall day?" I look at him.

"What?" He asks.

"Your wearing a leather jacket right? And then you have a plaid shirt around your waist..." He gives me a silent ohhhh. I nod my head. I walk to the fridge and grab a Gatorade. "Dad you ready?"

"I'm coming!" He puts his jacket on while coming down the stairs.

"Jesus what is the three musketeers?" I point to my beanie, Petes and then my dads. Everyone laughs. "Well, let's go." I open the door and walk out.

"I'm gonna ride with Brendon." Pete said walking over to our car.

"I call shot gun!" I step in front of the passenger doorway so he wouldn't get there before me.

"No fair." He whines. "Is too fair. Ladies first."

"But your a child." Pete jokes as he gets in the back. I strap myself in.

"I'll get my revenge, you just wait." I say looking through the rear view mirror at Pete.

*skipping the journey there*

"Alright princess where to first." I gave them all a smirk. They should know where I'm headed.

"Follow me." I walk upstairs to hot topic. We walked in. I went over to the shirts. Of course everything is buy one get one half off so I can get stuff and it'll be cheap.

I stop, turn around and look at my dad. "What's the limit because I know there is one." I'll just text it to you. We'll be over here. The place was huge so I could understand why'd he do that. I turned back around and started to look through the shirts. My dad texted shortly after.