Ch. 17: Surprisingly Not So Sweet

Post Growing Up and Giving Thanks to Family

Zoe's POV;

"So what's he like?" Meredith said sitting in my room. She was here in New York for the weekend to visit Charlie and to help me. Tonight was my first date with Max and I was panicking,

"He's sweet, tall, has blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes.  There is also the fact that he is kind of super rich and sometimes a jerk." I say searching my closet.

"So why do we like him?" Mere says.

"Because he is really sweet to me." I say blushing.

"And Charlie doesn't mind." She say.

"Are you kidding I had to stop him from killing the kid." I say.

"He can't be that bad."

"Really, why don't you ask him yourself about how bad he has been because I know for a fact that he is currently eavesdropping." I say opening my door and watching Charlie fall in oh so gracefully.

"Charlie I love you but you have reached a new low of over-protectiveness." I say shoving him out of the room. Meredith giggles and I roll my eyes.

"I can't believe you are dating him." I say.

"He would be just as bad with me if he went to school with me." Meredith says.

"I suppose your right. Now do your Aphrodite girl thing and find me the perfect outfit." I say groaning and landing face first on my bed.

"Alright, let's do this." She says walking into my closet.

"So where is he taking you?"

"Some restaurant downtown."

"Ooooooo" She says poking her head out and back in just before I could throw a pillow at her.

"Make sure it's pretty fancy because I don't want to under-dressed at some rich people place."I say.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Text Message Between Zoe and Max:

Z-Any clues about where we are going tonight?"

M- Just dress fancy I'm sure you will look beautiful in anything.

Z-Haha. okay I will see you at 7:00 here?

M-Definitely. Pick you up at 7:00

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ya he said fancy so what do we ha--"

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" My Least Favorite goddess said flashing into my room.

"What are you doing here...M'lady?" I asked.

"I'm here to give you the perfect gown and get you ready for your date. Did you really think I would miss this?" She asks like it's obvious.

"Not really no but a girl can dream." I say laughing awkwardly.

"Where is your mother she should be here!"

"Downstairs."

Suddenly my mother is in the room with one hand on her forehead and the other trying to balance herself.