Ch. 9: You Did What?!

Ellie's POV:

I was walking to the dining hall when RJ grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the woods.

"Dude, what the heck?" I say annoyed.

"I have to tell you something and I-" He was cut off by the sound of Tristan's voice.

"You're the best girlfriend ever Natalie."

I gasped and peered around the corner to see Tristan kiss a smiling girl.

'What was that Tristan?" I say coming out from behind a tree. Tristan slowly turns to face me.

"Ellie, I can explain!" Tristan says quickly. The girl who I guess is Natalie was next to him looking confused.

"Tristan, who is this?"

"Oh how rude of me not to introduce myself. I'm Ellie, Tristan's girlfriend." I say smirking. RJ starts to grab my arm but I shake him off.

"Tristan, you have another girlfriend?" Natalie says disgusted. I'm just glad this girl was in the same boat I was and didn't know he was a cheater.

"Two girls Tristan? Wow! You're on fire!" I say sarcastically.

"Look, Ellie, I met Natalie when we weren't official. When we were just dating and then Natalie and i started getting serious. Then, we became official and I continued to see Natalie. I was going to tell you but, I didn't know. how." Tristan said trying to sound innocent.

"RJ, I'm assuming this is what you were trying to me," I said turning to him. He nodded. I turned back to him.bI was going to say something but Natalie beat me to it.

"You jerk. I can't believe your just a two-timing, dumb, mess of a person. I hope your happy being alone." Natalie said. She smiled apologetically at me then walked away.

"El-" Tristan began.

"Nope, let me talk. I think this is good for both of us. I mean obviously you just felt so fantastic having two girls like you. Well guess what? After the entire camp hears about this, no girl will like you. I actually feel sorry for you," I said then started to turn away.

"Oh yeah! One more thing," I turned back towards him, "Get a life jerk."

You could hear his nose crack as I punched him in the face. Then I turned and walked towards the training arena. I grabbed a dagger and started slashing and stabbing the dummies. I punched and kicked them as well.

"Take an easy," Someone said grabbing my arm. I stopped and took a deep breath turning to see who it was. I came face to face with Hunter, Clarisse and Chris' son.

"What?" I snapped. He didn't seem fazed. He was looking at something on my face. His hand reached up and wiped my cheek. I hadn't even realized I was crying.

"Are you okay? I heard about Tristan," He asked.

"I'm just peachy," I say sarcastically. I sit down on the ground and he soon follows.

"Well, if it's any consolation I think Tristan's an idiot," he says looking at me.

"Why do you say that? I mean besides the obvious reason," I said laughing slightly. He chuckled.

"Why would anyone be stupid enough to cheat on Ellie Valdez." He said. I smiled at him.

"Yeah I can't figure it out either," I laugh. "Well thanks for help cheer me up...Hunter. I appreciate it," I say and then I begin to walk out of the arena.

"I'll see ya around Ellie Valdez," he calls after me.

I turn around I wave before running out the rest of the way.

Heyyyyyyy. Ok I'm so sorry it's such a short chapter but we needed this in the story. So I'm sorry to break up Ellie and Tristan but there is a much cuter couple coming soon to theaters! Maybe you can figure out who it is...😏 ok love yall! ❤️