Chapter Twenty Five - I Need To Pause

"Daddy is really worried about mommy," Miyako said softly. Sakura looked at her.

"Of course he is.. I mean.. They've been together through so much," Sakura said softly.

"Why does mommy hate you?" Miyako asked looking at her.

"Your mommy just went through a--" Sakura started

"Your lying," Miyako said. Sakura stared.

"Miyako!" Aoi yelled and she turned around.

"Don't talk to her!" Aoi yelled running over and taking her wrist.

"Aoi but I want to know why mommy hates her, she doesn't seem harmful," Miyako said.

"Harmful.?" Sakura asked. The twins looked at her.

"Why does mommy hate you?" Aoi asked glaring at her. Sakura looked at him.

"You look just like Sasu--" she started as Aoi slapped her hand away.

"Answer." Aoi hissed glaring. Sasuke noticed his two kids.

"Sasuke whats wrong?" Naruto asked.

"I'll be right back," Sasuke said and walked over to Sakura.

"I told you--" Sasuke started.

"Mommy we wanted to know why you hate her so much, but she won't answer," Aoi said and Miyako nodded. Sasuke looked at her.

"And why won't you tell them?" Sasuke hissed. Sakura flinched.

"Why don't you tell them how you made him cheat on me, or how you left him and only cared about him once he changed, how you didnt talk to him over it how you lied to him!" Sasuke hissed like a snake violently. Sakura glared.

"What do you know!!?" Sakura yelled.

"That you made Naruto cheat on me! You thought you had a chance!! You didn't you always get--" Sasuke started as Sakura tried to slap him but missed.

"I love Naruto!" She squeaked. Sasuke slapped her. Aoi and Miyako watched in silence and the others saw as well.

"Don't you ever, talk to him again," Sasuke growled. Naruto walked over.

"Sakura, leave us alone," Naruto said softly and took Sasuke's hand.

"And how about after you die!?" Sakura asked. Sasuke went to her and pinned her against a tree holding her neck.

"Don't even try! Touch him and you'll regret it," Sasuke growled.

"Aw what are you gonna do? Kill me when your dead?" Sakura asked. Sasuke punched her gut and threw her on the ground. Naruto grabbed Sasuke's arms.

"Sasuke stop," Naruto ordered. Naruto turned Sasuke and made him look at him. Sasuke then fell over and Naruto caught him. Sasuke started coughing and covered his mouth and saw the red on his hand. Naruto hugged him.

"Sakura leave. I dont ever want to see you," Naruto growled out painfully.

"Naruto--" she started. Naruto let go of Sasuke. Naruto shoved her.

"YOU ALWAYS FUCKING HURT SASUKE I LOVE HIM MORE THEN ANYTHING AND I WILL NEVER LOVE A BITCH LIKE YOU!" Naruto yelled on the top of his lungs. Sakura was frozen.

"I just... Wanted him to enjoy today with just us but I didn't think you--" Naruto didn't finish and walked over to Sasuke. Naruto helped him up and everyone went back to the water park. Sakura was on the grass and looked down. The family was there for another 5 hours before they headed home. Aoi and Miyako fell asleep so Sasuke and Naruto were carrying them and Hikari was already tired but was walking home ahead.