Chapter Seventeen - Hikari

Kushina looked at Naruto cheerfully.

"Good Morning sweetie," Kushina said happily. Minato yawned tiredly. Naruto blinked.

"Uh mom whats wrong with dad?" Naruto asked as Minato almost fell asleep. Kushina tilted her head innocently.

"Where's Sasuke?" Kushina asked. Naruto frowned.

"He woke up again and didn't wake me, I let him sleep in a little more," Naruto said. Kushina awed a little sadly.

"We're going go to the hospital a little later about school and Sasuke's sickness," Kushina said softly and finished cooking. It was around 10:30 when Kushina finished setting the table.

"Mom uh can I get Sasuke's share, he gets cranky in the mornings because of waking up late and hungry," Naruto said. Kushina smiled. She gave Naruto a tray with some food and Naruto took it upstairs. Naruto set it on the table beside the bed and sat down on the bed.

"Sasuke are you hungry?" Naruto asked. Naruto heard sniffling sound before Sasuke turned to him.

"I smell food," Sasuke said sleepily. Naruto chuckled.

"I brought you some food," Naruto said pointing to the tray. Sasuke looked at Naruto and then tilted his head to look at the tray.

"Naruto really.." Sasuke muttered and sat up slowly. Naruto smiled brightly and took the tray. He set it on Sasuke's lap when he got comfortable. Sasuke ate the food happily. He ate everything on the tray and finished the juice too.

"Thanks Naruto, but you don't have to really.." Sasuke said softly.

"Have you eaten?" Sasuke asked.

"I'm not that hungry and you get cranky so thought I'd bring you something to eat," Naruto said. Sasuke took the tray and got up. He set it on the bed.

"Still Naruto you don't wanna spoil me do you?" Sasuke asked smirking with something in his eyes. Naruto blushed. Sasuke put on his pants and shirt.

"Maybe I do," Naruto whined. Sasuke finishing dressing and look at Naruto lifting an eyebrow.

"Hn," Sasuke took the tray and went up to Naruto and pecked his lips. Naruto flushed as Sasuke left the room.

Kushina looked at Sasuke.

"Oh good morning Sasuke," she said happily. Sasuke gave her th tray and Kushina took it.

"Morning, thanks for the food," Sasuke said softly. Kushina smiled. Naruto came down the stairs and Kushina hmphed.

"EAT YOUR FOOD NARUTO!" Kushina yelled. Naruto almost fell backwards and sat down and started eating. Sasuke chuckled.

"Sasuke would you like anything else to eat?" Kushina asked.

"Sure," Sasuke said softly. Kushina smiled and gave him a plate and Sasuke ate beside Naruto. Naruto looked at Sasuke while finishing his food. Sasuke ate the food happily. Naruto pecked his cheek making Sasuke flush and choke on his food a bit. Kushina hit Naruto slightly with a spoon. Sasuke finished eating and drank his juice.

"Naruto Sasuke, me and Minato are going to go to the hospital and ask about Sasuke's early morning sickness and school, is that everything?" Kushina asked. Naruto and Sasuke looked at her.

"Yep," Naruto said softly. Kushina nodded and Minato left and Kushina followed him after a little.

"We won't be long!" Kushina said before the door clicked shut. Sasuke sighed and Naruto suddenly got up. Sasuke looked at him. Naruto looked at the time and suddenly turned the TV on and stopped at one channel with black screen. Sasuke was a little confused before Naruto pulled him up.