Chapter Fourteen - Sakura

"Sasuke listens to you unlike to anyone else," Mikoto whispered. Naruto looked at him. She ruffled his hair.

"What happened yesterday after we all left?" Mikoto asked. Naruto looked to the side.

"Please understand I don't want to tell anyone about what happens between me and Sasuke even our first kiss," Naruto said softly. Mikoto nodded.

"Was I right?" She asked. Naruto nodded. She looked at him a little shocked.

"Seeing you care about him so much makes the weights off my heart being removed," Mikoto said with a smile. Naruto blushed.

"Theres no other way to get to him to listen, he won't even drink medicine without making him embarassed," Naruto said. Mikoto suddenly hugged the blonde.

"Thank you, for saving my son," Mikoto whispered. Naruto blinked and looked down.

"I did what my heart told me, and everyone keeps saying that," Naruto whispered. Mikoto looked at him.

"You returned the light in to Sasuke's eyes, even through the phone he looked dead," Mikoto mumbled. Naruto looked down.

"Its not like he still doesn't stress out with me, the other day he sobbed an hour through because he thought he was hurting me," Naruto muttered. Mikoto looked at him silently.

"Are you going to tell Kushina?" She asked. Naruto looked away.

"Not without Sasuke's approval," Naruto said.

"I already know," Kushina said smiling. Naruto almost fell over.

"M-mom!?" He staggered.

"I walked in to your room while you were cuddling, Sasuke was still awake," Kushina said softly. Naruto blinked.

"And Naruto I was friends with Kurama too~ I know during mating seasons with the love you and Sasuke share means kids," Kushina said happily. Naruto's face turned red. Naruto felt something. He went upstairs and opened the door to his room. Sasuke was trying to get up but couldn't. Naruto went to his side. Naruto looked at him.

"Sasuke your pale whats wrong?" Naruto asked touching his forehead. Mikoto and Kushina entered the room. Sasuke grabbed Naruto's arm.

"I feel sick," Sasuke muttered weakly.

"Do you need to go to the bathroom?" Naruto whispered only loud enough for Sasuke. Sasuke looked at him with weak eyes. His skin was turning paler. Naruto ran out of the room.

"Where's the doctor!?!" Naruto yelled. The Doctor in a few seconds was up the stairs and looking at the worried Naruto. The Doctor checked him. He sighed softly. Naruto closed the door.

"Naruto these two things dont work together.." The Doctor muttered. Naruto looked down and curled his fist.

"Killing someone is never the choice!" Naruto yelled. Naruto shivered and stepped back.

"Not now kurama," Naruto whispered. That was just until he heard something.

"You... Can help Sasuke?" Naruto whispered. The room went silent.

"I can help Sasuke but due how servere his sickness is I can only help but I cannot heal him but I can help him with the child,"

Naruto had his hair fall over his eyes.
"Is there something I need to know?" Naruto asked.

"I will sustain his sickness till the birth of the child and he can go to school but.. After the birth of your child that will be when I can't anymore'"