Chapter Twenty One - My Everything

"Sasuke, so Itachi told me a few things," Fugaku said softly. Sasuke and Naruto looked at him.

"Actually never mind," Fugaku said softly. Itachi looked confused. Naruto looked at Sasuke and hugged him.

"Sasuke is a little tired, can you all please leave, I'll be down in a fee minutes," Naruto asked politely. Itachi and Fugaku then left.

"Narut--" Sasuke started.

"Are you feeling okay?" Naruto asked looking worried.

"What would make you think different?" Sasuke asked. Naruto shrugged. Sasuke kissed his cheek.

"Don't your instincts work up when the mate is pregnant?" Sasuke asked. Naruto blinked and then blushed.

"I didn't.." Naruto started. "Think of that.." Naruto added. Sasuke laughed a little bit making Naruto blush more.

"Well I'm tired," Sasuke said softly. Naruto helped him under the covers and kissed him.

"I'll be out there for a little longer, good night," Naruto said and Sasuke nodded.

"Good night," Sasuke said laying down as Naruto flicked the lights off and closed the door. Naruto went downstairs.

"I'll be honest," Fugaku started as everyone stared at Naruto creeping him out.

"I've never seen someone care about Sasuke that much," Fugaku said looking at Naruto. Naruto looked at him trying to grip his point. Fugaku sighed looking at the confused blonde.

"Hes saying he's giving his own approval to you both being together," Mikoto said happily. Naruto took a moment before he grinned happily and ran over and gave Fugaku a hug.

"Thank you!" Naruto thanked. Fugaku was a little confused.

"Sasuke was stressing because you weren't okay with us and he'd always feel like he's dragging me in to what I don't want to be in and it made him depressed," Naruto said softly. Fugaku was speechless. Kushina awed.

"Even now all you think of is Sasuke not yourself." Fugaku said softly. Naruto blinked a little confused.

"Well of course I want him to be up and running soon and he's my everything," Naruto said blushing. Everyone went quiet. Naruto suddenly felt embarassed and looked away.

"Naruto..." Kushina muttered. Fugaku stared.

"Quit staring I didn't say anything weird!" Naruto yelled a bit. Mikoto smiled a little.

"Naruto careful with the words you throw out with your mouth about Sasuke," Mikoto said softly. Naruto looked at her confused.

"What do you mean? I'm saying the complete truth and 'everything' is the word I describe Sasuke as, for me," Naruto said completely innocent. Mikoto was a little surprised.

"Naruto you do realize what you mean by saying everything--" Minato started.

"OF COURSE I DO!" Naruto yelled.

"I know what it means! Its another definition of I can't live with Sasuke which is the dead truth!" Naruto spat. He then realized what he said and turned red. Naruto then heard the door open and a few slow steps down the stairs.

"Whats with the yelling?" Sasuke asked. Everyone was dead quiet.

"Their saying I shouldn't throw the word 'everything' as describing you for me," Naruto said.

"It is a powerful word when you describe a person like that," Sasuke said yawning.

"But its true, your my everything," Naruto said blushing innocently. Sasuke looked at him. Sasuke was quiet was a bit.