Chapter Nine - I Love You

Lemon Warning!!!!
(Skip to the bold and underlined part of you wish to not read!!)

"Sasuke, I..." Naruto started with a flushed face. Sasuke kissed him again more roughly.

"Shut up dobe," Sasuke hissed. Naruto looked at Sasuke. Sasuke and Naruto both looked in to each others eyes. Naruto leaned in and started nibbling Sasuke's neck. Sasuke shook a little and gasped a few times. Naruto licked and sucked softly.

"N-Naruto.." Sasuke groaned softly. Naruto looked at Sasuke and his eyes changed. Sasuke chuckled softly.

"Kurama this is something you shouldn't infere in," Sasuke said with a smirk.

"Ho... Getting dirty with Naruto eh?" Naruto asked with kuruma eyes. Sasuke smirked.

"Give me back Naruto before this gets ugly," Sasuke whispered warningly.

"S-sasuke?" Naruto stuttered looking at Sasuke. Sasuke bit his ear. Naruto groaned softly. Sasuke kissed down to his neck. Naruto breathed unevenly. Sasuke bit softly licking the spot he bit. Naruto tilted his head so Sasuke had access to his neck. Sasuke nibbled softly and licked. Naruto panted with eyes closed. Naruto traced his fingers softly through Sasuke's hair. Sasuke smirked and kissed his jaw. Sasuke pulled away from his neck and looked at the blushing mess Naruto was.

"S-sasuke..." Naruto looked the side. Naruto reached towards Sasuke's shirt and started taking it off. Sasuke let him. Naruto looked at Sasuke's well built chest. Sasuke looked at him Naruto looked at him. Naruto kissed Sasuke's chest and licked a few times. Sasuke was silent. Naruto frowned a bit and went to his nipples. Naruto licked Sasuke's nipple earning a gasp from Sasuke.

Naruto smirked happily and bit on his nipple. Sasuke bit his lip blushing. Naruto sucked softly. Sasuke panted softly. Naruto switched to the next nipple giving it the exact same attention. Sasuke felt his pants getting tighter and tighter by the second. Naruto's pants were already too tight on him.

Naruto pulled away from his chest and started undoing Sasuke's pants. Naruto slid them off and was about to slid off the boxers when Sasuke pushed him a little and Sasuke room of Naruto's pants and shirt. There was a pile forming on the floor of their clothes. Both could see the lust on each others eyes.

Naruto pulled off Sasuke's boxers. Sasuke sighed a sigh of relief. Naruto looked at his boner. Sasuke watched Naruto quietly. Naruto leaned. Sasuke was sitting up. Naruto got down and took Sasuke's member in his hands and rubbed it slightly. Sasuke looked at him.

"I won't break, hun," Sasuke whispered. Naruto flushed and nodded. Sasuke smiled a little. Naruto gripped him tighter and rubbed his member. Sasuke blushed softly. Naruto saw the precum dripping. Naruto put Sasuke's member in his mouth and sucked going back and forth. Sasuke grabbed on to the bed sheets and moaned softly. Naruto felt his boxers get tighter from Sasuke's sexy moan. Naruto swirled his tongue around Sasuke's member. Sasuke panted and moaned softly not even holding back.

Naruto grazed his teeth softly over him. Sasuke felt his mind fog. Sasuke trusted a little his hips in to Naruto's mouth making Naruto choke for a second. Sasuke played with Naruto's hair softly. He felt his stomach tighten before he climaxed in Naruto's mouth panting. Naruto was a little surprised but gulped it down. Naruto sat up and looked at the blushing Sasuke.

How cute... Naruto thought looking at Sasuke. Naruto cupped Sasuke's face and kissed him softly.

"Naruto.." Sasuke whispered breaking the kiss. Naruto looked at him a little confused. Sasuke managed to pull off Naruto's pants off. Naruto looked at Sasuke.