Chapter Twenty - The Visit

Naruto sat up rubbing his head.

"You did that on purpose didn't you?" Naruto hissed. Sasuke smiled.

"No I didn't," he said scooting over to the edge of bed and helping Naruto up and back in to his lap. Naruto looked at him silently.

"Don't lie," Naruto whispered blushing.

"I'm not," the raven whispered and kissed the blondes neck.

"S-sasuke..." Naruto stuttered trying to find something to hold on.

"Learn your lesson Naruto," Sasuke whispered. Naruto blinked.

"What lesson?" Naruto asked.

"Don't act all innocent and cute when we're alone," Sasuke whispered. Naruto flushed.

"B-but.." Naruto protested. Sasuke kissed his jaw. Naruto purred.

"Sasuke p-please.." Naruto begged silently. Sasuke looked at him.

"Please what?" Sasuke teased. Naruto blushed darkly.

"Please what?" Sasuke repeated biting softly the other side of his neck.

"Dont tease me," Naruto whimpered purring. Sasuke smirked he licked and kissed softly Naruto's neck. Sasuke wrapped his arms around Naruto's shirt starting to pull it up. Naruto's breath hitched. Sasuke softly pulled off Naruto's shirt. Naruto then kissed Sasuke's neck licking all around going down to his stomach. Sasuke moaned softly. Naruto played with Sasuke's nipples. Both knew they couldn't make loud sounds because of Hikari, and Naruto's parents and possibly Sasuke's parents.

"Naruto," Sasuke breathed. Naruto looked at him.

"Do you also purr because of mating season or..?" Sasuke asked. Naruto looked at him

"Well you see after your pregnancy I never had my mating season exactly over, why? Do you want to make a kid?" Naruto asked smiling. Sasuke blushed and looked away. Naruto smiled gently his jaw.

"Sasuke you sure?" Naruto asked. Sasuke nodded silently as Naruto started undoing Sasuke's belt and pants sliding them down. Sasuke didn't have a huge boner which disappointed Naruto a little. Sasuke started undoing his. Naruto looked at him he softly ruffled Sasuke's locks. Sasuke looked at him while pulling down Naruto's pants.

"What was that for?" Sasuke asked. Naruto smiled.

"I just felt like it, your hair is always too neat," Naruto whined. Sasuke chuckled a little. Naruto moved closer to Sasuke and rubbed his hips against Sasuke's. Sasuke's grip on Naruto tighten as he bit his lip harshly. Naruto did the same.

"Naruto! Sasuke we're going out, we need to get something!" Kushina yelled. The two then froze.

"O-okay!" Naruto yelled.

"Please watch the stove I have something cooking!" Kushina asked.

"And dont do anything stupid!" Minato yelled.

"O-OKAY GOTCHA!" Naruto yelled. They both heard the door close. They looked at Hikari. Naruto rubbed his hips against Sasuke's harshly. Sasuke jerked and moaned loudly. Naruto moaned with him. They both wanted this. Sasuke was blushing roughly.

"S-sasuke," Naruto whimpered. Sasuke roughly tugged Naruto's boxers off and same did Naruto to Sasuke. Naruto pressed his hips again. Sasuke moaned loudly leaning his head on Naruto's shoulder. Naruto lowered himself and he licked Sasuke's member before putting Sasuke in his mouth and sucking. Sasuke panted and moaned. Sasuke brushed Naruto's locks making him purr sending vibrations on his member making Sasuke moan a bit louder. Naruto licked his tongue around. Sasuke was gulping down and moaning. Naruto felt suddenly Sasuke explode. Naruto gulped it down happily. Sasuke feeling lightheaded leaned towards Naruto's member. He licked his tip and put Naruto in to his mouth and sucked. Naruto purred and moaned. Sasuke licked around his member and nipped lightly. Naruto moaned loudly at that. He felt his stomach tighten and he suddenly exploded. Sasuke swallowed him. Sasuke pulled away as he instantly met the bed with his back.