Damn.. 139k Reads? Kinda An Update Kinda A Rant

Heyo!

So since last time I looked over my last updates and turns out I never actually came back to say, that there will be no sequel about the kids or more into Sasuke and naruto meeting at the end. Not bc of anything I've been told, it's just this is REALLY old and I'm not really in the "Fandom" anymore, I'm more of a bnha/mha fan and i tend to use ao3 more. So for the next parts of the story where I cut off you can fill in the end with your imagination! All of my stories don't ever tend to actually "end" just cause I hated the idea of happy ending ever since I started writing. I really appreciate all the love I keep getting on this story but again, I was 13 when I wrote this and now I'm 18. I really personally hate this work of mine but it was a good stepping stone to getting better at writing! If anyone also wants I can tag my ao3 user if any one wants to check out more of my recent fanfic writing or just in general writing. Once again thank you for keeping this story alive although I personally don't think it deserves it, but I'm more critical of my work obviously so... But anyway, thank you! And just keep in mind, no story ever actually ends, although this was left on a cliffhanger, that's how always stories end. The main problem was solved and ended, the plot the story was around had ended and started off with a new beginning. It's how life works, and also do not be shy if you're 15+ to reach out and message me on here or any other media platforms!

I hope this wasn't too heartbreaking for those who were hoping one day I'd made a second book but I just don't obsess over anime as much as I used to, and I've learned a lot more about just most things in general.

I guess at the end of the day this is more of a rant and a "hey check out my other stuff I promise I'm ACTUALLY a good writer!" but no it's just I get anxiety if I don't ever reply or update anyone on what I did say I wanted to do, and originally i wanted to delete this story, but I won't. Even my sh*tty work is good bc at the time this was the best I could do. I thank you everyone and if you got to this part hecking props to you haha.

But yeah, my ig is @/adrian.sucks.your.ass and my ao3 is bloodrosepetals

I hope to see some of you more on my newer and better stories and hope that you continue to love this story. Thank you for everyone's love on what I thought was a piece of garbage and I appreciate every single one of you.

Best wishes and I hope everyone's been safe during this hard time of quarantine!

Signed,
Previously known as thepikadragicorn