Chapter Fifteen - Pain

Sasuke grabbed on to Naruto hugging him tightly. Sasuke rubbed his head against Naruto's shoulder.

"Sasuke are you feeling okay?" Naruto whispered. Sasuke nodded.

"I'm fine, if not including my mood swings," Sasuke whispered. Naruto smiled a little and brushed his hair. It was funny how no one noticed those two like that except Sakura.

After about 2 months the two finally went to school. Sasuke was dragged away from Naruto but Naruto told him its okay.

"Hey Naruto," Sakura said happily. Naruto turned around looking at her. He was about to say something.

"Sasuke doesn't you talking to me right?" She asked smiling. Naruto looked at her silently. Sakura smiled before taking his arm. Naruto couldn't lie he still liked her. After Sasuke was let go of the girl squad he went to go find Naruto. Sasuke decide to look outside and beside a tree. There was a small park beside their school. Sasuke saw Sakura and Naruto. Naruto instantly noticed Sasuke.

"Sasuke!" Naruto called out. Sakura glared at Sasuke. Naruto from the corner of his noticed noticed her glare and instead got up and went over to Sasuke. Naruto hugged him.

"How are you?" Naruto cooed. Sasuke kissed his nose making Naruto smile and blush.

"I'm fine and you?" Sasuke asked. Naruto grinned.

"Happy since your here!" Naruto cheered making Sasuke blush darkly.

"What about Sa-" Sasuke started. Naruto pecked his lips making him shut up.

"What about who?" Naruto asked innocently. Sasuke relaxed a little and hugged him resting his head on Naruto's shoulder.

"Never mind," Sasuke whispered. There was a loud growl suddenly.

"Have you two gone insane!? Kissing and cuddling on school grounds at school time!?" Sakura snapped. Sasuke sent her a glare.

"And who are you to interfere with our relationship!?" Sasuke spat. Naruto looked at Sasuke with wide eyes. Sasuke hissed.

"Are you telling me I can't talk to MY OWN friends!?" Sakura growled. Sasuke growled.

"IM SAYING YOU CANT TAKE WHATS MINE!" Sasuke yelled protectively. Naruto was speechless.

"Sasuke.." Naruto muttered. Sasuke held his glare. Sakura retreated from the suddenly violent Sasuke.

"Sasuke, calm down, Sasuke," Naruto called out before cupped his face and making Sasuke look at him. Sasuke softened.

"What was that?" Naruto asked fixing Sasuke's hair a little. Sasuke looked down.

"I don't her to come in between our relationship and.." Sasuke started looking down. Naruto brushed his hair.

"It just kinds surprised me you can be so protectively violent," Naruto said with a smile. Sasuke blushed. Naruto kissed his jaw bravely. Sasuke sent him a warning look. Naruto chuckled.

"We gotta get to class lets go," Naruto said gently. Sasuke nodded and Naruto took his hand and lead them inside the building. Sasuke and Naruto were assigned seats. They weren't sitting together to each others disappointment. And Naruto was seated beside Sakura. Every so often Sasuke would see Sakura randomly giggling and Naruto happily talking. But at the same time Naruto would glance over at Sasuke to make sure he's okay.

"Okay for this task you need to buddy up with anyone in this class" the teacher said and when she finished explaining Sakura tried to grab Naruto's sleeve but Naruto stood up and walked over to Sasuke. Sakura's heart dropped. She worked with a random friend of hers. After class Sasuke was dragged away. Naruto sighed sadly. Sakura went up to him.