"That little mother fucker. I'm going to fucking kill him." I said as the anger left me in waves of hot furry. Why would he? How could he? Than I remembered the guy.

"And who are you?" I asked him. he still had a weird look on his face and I unwillingly stepped back when he shot me a murderous glare. Whoa what did I do?

"I should be asking you the same thing." He said back in a deathly tone.

"Ok dude I don't even fucking know you or what I did but you need to cool off." I told him looking back at Ann for some sort of sign to what I had done. She placed her hand on his that was on her shoulder and looked up at him.

"Alec you need to stop trying to kill him with your face. He's just my best friend. Remember that I did just remember you a short while back so stop being so overly jealous. Even if it's so fucking cute." She said and he relaxed and smiled down at her. Ok so what am I missing here.

"You already found a back up. Damn Ann you work fast." I told her and she glared at me so I stopped joking. I cleared my throat since I had made this situation very awkward and gave her a small smile. Hey I was happy for her.

"So where were you guys heading off too?" I asked and Alec spoke.

"Ann just got released and I was taking her home." He said rather unhappy that she had to go back.

"Wait, aren't you guys going to report this or something. Dude you can't take her back there. The same thing will happen." I said. Couldn't they see the danger they were stepping into? Just tell the authorities already.

"We can't do that." Alec said. I got angry at him now. If he loved her so much why bring her back to where all this happened?

"Of course your just going to have her back. Listen you two, if you guys don't tell the cops what happened than I-

"Don't you fucking finish that sentence Andy. You know exactly the reason why I'm not allowed and it just got worse. We can't be going around telling anyone or Alec and I will be in more danger than you think. Just let us handle it." Ann said and I could see all that really wore her out because she fell back into the wheel chair and clutched her head.

"You ok?" I asked worried and Alec kneeled in front of her. He looked back at me saying it was all my fault by the expression on his face and than grabbed Ann's hands in his.

"It's alright Ann. Don't tense yourself over this. You need to relax remember? So how about we ignore all that just happened and go visit this friend of yours that you told me about. Isn't he in the same hospital?" Alec said and I figured he was talking about Luke. Her head shot up and she gave a quick nod with a excited look on her face. He stood back up and looked my way.

"Care to show us to his room?" He said and I just gave a brief nod. I knew I was already on bad terms with this guy for making Ann upset. We headed towards the elevator and got in going up to Luke's floor. I looked back at Ann and Alec as they each had a smile on their faces staring lovingly at each other. Yuck! I wonder if it's like that when me and Luke are together. Nah, of course it's not. We're too adorable to be yucky.

The bell rang signaling we were on the floor and stepped out as the doors opened. Walking further I was quickly faced with Sarah rushing towards us, a over excited smile on her face.

"Andy, Andy. Luke is awake. He's awake and he called for you." She said and I ran towards his room, ignoring the stares others were giving me. I opened the door and laying there staring up at the ceiling was Luke. I rushed to his bed and couldn't hold in the happy tears any longer.

"Your awake." I said to him as he looked at me trying to make his face turn into a smile. A small one broke out and I couldn't have seen him any more beautiful. He tried reaching for my hand but he was too weak so I took it and held it tightly.