♥-PROLOGUE-♥

Can you tell that everything is perfectly okay, when no problem has ever felt since then? But what if you just thought so?

A married woman named Virhelle Payne Silva-Lafonso had a struggle life when she was young but eventually, she had successfully gone through every circumstances that awaits her and rewarded a good and happy married life with her family. But what if she just thought so?

What will happen if one day, the people whom she protected ever since will change and turned into the people she wouldn't ever expected them to be?

And what if, the previous happening on the other book was totally a lie? Which is not true..

Will you find out here?

Are you ready to taste another bitter blood in this book?

If yes, well then, let's get in on!

••

AUTHOR's BABALA!

  If you ever re-read this book, YES I changed the Prologue coz I think the other one was suck. Lol.

Anddddddd, I hereby tell you guys that I am so tamad tologo lalo na pag wala akong naiimagine, writer's block kumbaga and that falls to.. Walang Update! 😂  But I will try my very best to update for you guys to read it. 

Plus! Please be cautious on my Typographical errors in this book especially the Wrong Grammars. Sorna~ Hindi naman ako perpektong tao kaya may pagkakamali rin ako so just be kind and don't mind it or if you really mind it (XD), comment your concerns on the comment box so I can change it anytime.

PS. Patience is a virtue. If I don't update in a couple of days or even months, don't worry, I'll be back. Promise. Just be patient. Thank you for your time and for always supporting this book!

PPS. Your votes and comments are my motivation to write so.. KEEP IT UP! (♡˙︶˙♡)

I so luv ya owssssaaaam dudes and dudettes!! <33

••