F O R T Y - E I G H T - PART TWO

Start from the beginning

"Knock it off," she playfully pushed me away. "By the way, is it safe to call you by your name?" She asked.

"Of course it is,"

"You sure?" She gave me a doubtful look.

"I won't try to feed off you unless you want to. Just go, Jiyong Jiyong Jiyong then we're cool."

She narrowed her eyes at me.

"Ah, dear innocent Paige... I'm just kidding." I placed an arm around her shoulder. "You know I joke a lot,"

"You remind me of someone," she said.

"Who?"

"Kai, but your mischief is on a different level"

"I'll take that as a compliment," she rolled her eyes at me. "By the way, this is my room," I said as I opened a door. 'There's a drawer in there, go and take my clothes to change."

"Is it okay to use your shower as well?" She asked. I nodded as a reply. She's probably uncomfortable in her uniform, plus her blouse has some traces of blood on it... It must be Sehun's.

I took one towel from my closet and handed it to her. "I'll be outside," I told her.

I changed into more comfortable clothes. I sat on the couch and switched on the TV. After a short while, I heard a knock on my door.

"What are you doing here?!" I exclaimed.

They all looked confused. "You're acting as if we don't usually go here," Seunghyun said before he went in with the others.

"At least tell me if you're coming over." I groaned.

"Jiyong, we only live a few floors away from you. Besides, it's the first time that you complained." Taeyang said.

Daesung eyed me. "He must be hiding something," he began.

As if on cue, the door to my room opened. "Jiyong, I used up all of the shampoo I hope you don't--" her eyes widened when she saw the other three with me.

"Excuse me," she closed the door and went back in.

I think I turned pale with that. They all suddenly had wide grins on their faces.

"Oh I see," Seunghyun chuckled.

It didn't help that she just showered and that she came out wearing my clothes.

I groaned inwardly. "It isn't what it looks like." I said.

"A girl that just showered came out your room, how will you explain it?" Seunghyun raised an eyebrow.

"She's just going to spend the night with me," I immediately covered my face in dismay. That didn't help. I think the situation got worse.

The other guys snickered. "Then I guess we should leave," Taeyang said.

"Too bad we have to go, we ordered pizza." Daesung added.

"Will you all calm down and shut up for a while?!" I exclaimed.

I heard another knock on my door. "Must be the pizza," Taeyang shrugged. The others were still looking at me as if they're expecting an explanation.

I let out a frustrated groan as I went to my room. I saw Paige sitting on my bed as she's fiddling with her fingers. "Sorry Jiyong," she said softly.

I shook my head, no way am I blaming this girl. I sat beside her. "Come out with me, let's explain to those idiots why you're here." I said. "They'll just think of more pointless stuff if you stay in here."