Chapter 21: The Third Hokage & The Arrival Of Itachi Uchiha And Sharky

Start from the beginning

Gamabunta sighed and pulled out a knife before running to the monster. The forest seemed to shake as he did, "Hold on tight now!" If my feet weren't glued to the tree branch with Chakra I would have fallen off. Dust and earth shook up as the two giant beast clashed. I was about to fall off the branch if Sasuke hadn't grabbed me and jumped to a different tree, Pakkun following us. I couldn't even pay attention the battle past all the dirt in the air.

"Sasuke-san, we have to get Sakura-san out of here!" I yelled over the loud crashing from the fight against two beasts.

"Yeah," Sasuke agreed, and I saw that Naruto started to lure the beast away from us. I grabbed onto Sasuke as he shakily fell.

"If we destroy the tree she is laying against we can get her out," I said, and he nodded standing up more, pushing away my help as if I were hurting his already damaged pride. Which I was.

We rushed over to Sakura, "I can't do any Jutsu's that would destroy anything, and you have no more Chakra to spare," I said and he leaned against the tree as a large crash shook the ground again. All the crashes were making me nauseous. "The only thing I can do was push my Chakra into you which would make you feel a little better..." I murmured this quietly but Sasuke heard me and turned to look. "I don't have great Chakra control so it would be difficult though..." And I might give you all of it....

"Do it," Sasuke ordered, and I nodded not know what else to do as I closed my eyes trying to find whatever control I had. I couldn't help but get distracted and look over as the giant frog transformed into a giant fox. My mouth went wide at how cool that looked. "A fox!?" The fox attacked the beast, bitting onto its skin.

It was finally quiet enough to hear Naruto's voice, "Now wake up you!!" Naruto punched Gaara in the face repeatedly trying to get him to wake up.

I quickly focused my Chakra and pressed it into Sasuke while he was looking at Naruto. As soon as I did I fell on my knees, while Sasuke looked stronger. Looking up I could see that the battle was starting to get closer over here. I didn't even have the strength to move.

"Uh, this sucks," I muttered my eyes heavy and my body aching. "You owe me."

"I'll repay you by saving our lives," Sasuke replied.

"I only accept currency, not sentiment," I retorted, and Sasuke's lips slightly quirked up, but between one blink and the next, he was gone.

Sasuke punched the tree destroying the bark and wood. Chakra covering his hand so it wouldn't hurt. He then proceeded to hit it until most of it was gone except a little piece. Sakura got only a moment to breath before the hand tightened around her quickly, smashing her no need for a tree. But she was lose so we could get her farther away. Sasuke grabbed her and then me and jumped farther away. Chakra spread from Naruto, red Chakra, the Nine Tail's Chakra.

He then jumped at Gaara, head butting the monstrous boy. Blood slipped down both of their sculls. The sand body of the tailed beast was destroyed at that moment, crumpling into rocks of sand. Naruto and Gaara both started to fall to the ground.

I sighed in relief as my Chakra slowly began to replenish.

"Did he win?!" Sasuke shouted.

Both the boys fell onto the top of the tree, and stood there, "I think we can move closer now." I sighed as the hand that held Sakura crumpled to pieces and she coughed taking deep breaths.

"I'm kind of at my limit..." Naruto gasped. "It must be the same for you! The most we can do is throw one punch at each other. We are very alike, let's end this now!" The two leapt up fists raised and the attacked each-other, no doubt the final battle ending blow.