Chapter 14: Chuunin Exams?

Start from the beginning

"Sakura-san," I quickly bowed and she came up, taking one of my hands. I looked at her funny.

"Sana-chan, I think Sasuke-kun just might like me back, I can so see it," she gave me a cocky smirk. "He wants me. Isn't that great."

I bite my lip to keep back a smile at her. "That's um, great. Why are you telling me this?"

An unfamiliar sparkle of evil resided in her eyes along with that to big smile. "Well, it means Sasuke-kun is mine. I wouldn't want the only other girl on the team to get like that with him."

My polite smile disappeared for a few seconds before a laugh escaped my lips, before I covered my mouth with a single hand laughing into it.

"Sakura-chan," I smiled. "I don't even like Sasuke-san as a person."

I quickly covered my mouth again unable to believe I said something so mean, but it brought a smile to Sakura's face.

"I don't like you either moron," spoke a cold voice of none other than Sasuke, who was leaning against the wooden gate with crossed arms and looking ahead.

"Oh, I didn't mean it like that Sasuke-san." Yes I did.

"Hn."

"Anyways, Sana-chan, now that I know you don't like him that way we can be friends," Sakura stated happily, my smile disappeared and I recomposed my face.

"Yeah, fun," I murmured.

"GOOD MORNING!!!!!! Sakura-chan! Sana-chan!" Naruto yelled rushing over to our little group, but right as he saw Sasuke he got all stiff, and glared at him before turning away from him with a small huff. They had been all weird since returning from the wave country...

¥¥

"HE'S THREE HOURS LATE," Sakura yelled, almost banging her head against the wall. I looked up at her from my seat on the ground. I knew I should have arrived late today...

"Yo," Kakashi-sensei greeted happily, Sakura and Naruto both pointed an angry finger at him.

"YOU'RE LATE....AGAIN!!"

"Sorry, I was mugged," Kakashi-sensei happily stated. "...You should have seen the other guy..."

"Stop lying to us with a straight face!" Sakura yelled. "You were supposed to be here at 6:00 am like you told us to!"

"...Did I say 6:00 am," Kakashi-sensei murmured, and I gave him a slight glare from my spot on the ground.

"YES! You said 6:00 am!!" Sakura yelled, Kakashi-sensei's cheery face disappeared into a 'bring it on face' of some sort.

"What are you gonna do? Fire me?" Kakashi-sensei smirked before going back to cheery.

"Hey, hey! Kakashi-sensei! Lately all of our Team 7's missions have been too easy since the Water Country's mission!! I want a more, you know hot one!! Where I can shine! That follows my ninja path!! And my heart like....!!"

"Yea, yea," Kakashi-sensei sighed, slightly annoyed. "I pretty much know what you are going to say..."

"How do you know what he was going to say? He didn't make any sense," I told him.

Naruto trailed off, probably thinking about something stupid.

"Let's go we have another mission, and before you ask, no you won't like it," Kakashi-sensei muttered turning around.

I should have called in sick today...

¥¥

I smiled a bit to myself as Sakura carried Naruto basically, who was bruised and beaten.