I looked away. Stupid girl had no self respect.

"Baby?" She prompted.

"Stop calling me baby! I'm not your baby! I was NEVER your BABY!!" I exploded and put my head in my hands and started to massage my temples with my fingers.

She stopped trying to make her breasts look like watermelons and slumped on the sofa beside me looking as if she was about to cry her eyes out.

Oh no. I really can't deal with girls that cry, unless their crying for a real reason, like if someone died, or if they were raped or something. But not because I'd just told her the truth.

"What the hell Scorpius? I mean one minute you're all over me and next it looks as if you want to be sick all over me." Lexi said sulkily tears forming in the corners of her eyes.

I guess I did lead her on, whilst trying to make Lily jealous. I mean I never did anything much. A couple of kisses, whispers in her ear etc.

Quick Malfoy. Think of something!

"The thing is Lexi, I'm not looking for some 'relationship'" I emphasised this by quoting with my fingers as well, "I just wanted some fun."

"You want fun?" She asked, a playful smile on her face, all ounce of misery disappeared.

Ohh shit. I really didn't think this through properly.

She climbed up and straddled me grinding her hips against me.

She was hot, I had to give her that. And maybe, one night won't make a difference, as long as she knew it wasn't a long term thing. Lily probably knew that I had slept with loads of girls, it was common knowledge. Anyway when we eventually slept together she would be so in love with me she wouldn't care.

"Scorpius?" Lexi whispered in my ear.

"Fine." I said and just sat back whilst she did all the work. Maybe I just needed this and then my head would be back in the game.

~

The next morning I woke up to someone violently cursing.

I sat up to find Drake fiddling with his hair.

"What the hell are you doing man?" I asked him.

He turned around abruptly as he noticed me. "I'm sorting out my hair?"

"What are you? A girl?" I asked him as I got out of me bed and headed over to the shower.

"Nahh, I think you would know!" He replied "but I'm a champ! I need to look good."

"Drake, you're probably gonna be fighting some man eating, giant shark faced spider or something...I think your hair is the least of your worries."

"I was trying to forget about that. But thanks for reminding me," he said sarcastically.

"My pleasure." I said and closed to door the bathroom.

~

Lily

"Oops...so-rr-yy." I stuttered as I crashed into a hard body. I looked up and felt my heart do a little flutter.

It was Scorpius.

"We seem to keep meeting like this." He smirked as he held my arm to steady me.

"I think you just keep getting in my way." I replied smartly.

"Or is that just an excuse for you stalking me?" He replied back.

"Why would I stalk you?!" I defended.