Chapter 33: Instruction

Author's note: Got quite of a chapter for you guys! Sorry the last one was a bit of a mess but this time, it's not I promise. I'm thinking really hard of what I want to happen (and try to get you guys' requests in the story) so that we'll get more reads, votes and comments 😊
And also, story suggestions? (Non-related to LOTR or The Hobbit) Because I would LOVE suggestions.
That's it, hope you guys enjoy this chapter, and I'll see you guys next week 😄
•-----•-----•-----•-----•
The smell of sweet roses filled the air. Tauriel smiled from the scent. She removed the sheets from her body then looked at where the strong smell was coming from. It was coming from the corner of her room.
A large vase full of newly-grown red roses were on a table. Tauriel sat down and admired them. The lovely red color, the texture, and the shape. Maybe every part about it.
She rubbed her eyes with the palms of her hands when she realized that it was already late. At least, for her.
Legolas already told Tauriel that she won't ever do patrol again, because she was becoming the crowning queen, or maybe still the captain of the guard, of Mirkwood.
She opened up the curtains to let the sun shine through. She squinted her eyes a bit because of the bright sight. She changed from her night gown to a new green dress, not for patrol. It was just a normal everyday dress, many types of that were hung around her cabinet.
Many colors, especially the ones she requested; the colors of autumn.
Red, orange, and yellow.
Why did they give her these?
She was getting married the next day.
Nothing more, nothing less, just pure matrimony. Something to seal the deal, to become official.
Just a simple 'I do' can change her life. It might take a turn for the worse, or for the better.
All she knew is that there's no turning back now, whether she'd like it or not.
Legolas can be a caring husband, protective, and loving. She'll not know if he'll treat her differently-as a wife, or a childhood friend that stood by him every time.
Tauriel opened the door to the wedding venue. The beautiful forest.
Trees were used as stands for the hanging lights, chairs surrounded the area; embedded onto the earth, and the most important of them all, the altar.
Aranya was giving directions everywhere. "Where do you think the lights go? On the ground?" "The chairs are in a circular formation, please don't be symmetrical." "Move that red cloth over to there." "Cut off some branches if you have to!"
The servants and guards quickly followed her orders. "It's not the time to shout," Tauiel soothed her. Aranya was stressed. If something went wrong-designs or wardrobe-she'll take the blame.
"It is, maybe." Aranya sighed, sitting down on one of the chairs. Tauriel sat next to her.
"I thought you'll be the one panicking," Aranya wiped the sweat off of her forehead.
"Why should I? I'm supposed to be happy." Tauriel answered. Aranya looked at her with a weird glare, then she shook her head.
"You're right, you're the bride, enjoy the last few hours being yourself." Aranya stood up then nudged Tauriel to get out of her seat. Tauriel followed then stood up.
"Thanks, Aranya." Tauriel smiled, before she walked away.
Aranya bowed awkwardly. "Anything, your royal majesty."