Chapter 32: Reason

Author's note: Don't know why but only one person commented an elf name 😕
But anyway, only that person gets a shoutout and her character will be mentioned in the story.
Shoutout to @Tauriel-elf for being the only person who commented...Congratulations!
So, going on to the chapter, hope you guys have a good day and enjoy!!! 😄
•-----•-----•-----•-----•
The wedding was in two days. Who could not be excited?
All the servants and guards were doing their jobs, nobody was a freeloader.
Tauriel found the perfect gown and the matching headdress.
Legolas found something decent to wear, because this was a wedding, and at the same time, a coronation.
Legolas will be the new king, and Tauriel will be his queen.
Aranya, will no longer be a princess, but a duchess, a mistress.
Only two more days, and all will come down.
The king would step down from his throne and forget all the memories of ruling Mirkwood. All the memories with his wife. With his son. And his daughter.
Tauriel will be blessed with royal blood.
The king never noticed the affection the two gave each other. Until he saw how passionate they were, and realized that what he has been doing was wrong. Arranged marriages are the worst.
King Thranduil married by heart, and he promised himself that he would let his son or his daughter have the same.
And not only was that the reason, he was growing old.
Three-thousand years old.
He thought it would be the right time to give everything to the second in line.
Legolas.
•-----•-----•-----•-----•
"I have filed a fellow elf to join the ceremony in two days." The king told Aranya.
"And who is it, father?" Aranya asked.
"Princess Eleniel, an elf royal from the kingdom in the east, Lothlorien." The king stated.
Aranya walked to him.
"I believe I haven't heard that name before, father." Aranya questioned herself.
"Well, now you have. She's quite like you." The king said, standing uo from his throne and into the dining hall to give some orders.
Aranya was curious.
Nobody could be as smart, brave, kind, nor funnier than her. Yet it was not envy she felt.
•-----•-----•-----•-----•
Author's note: Quite a short chapter because I didn't have enough time 😁✌🏻️
Next chapter will be longer, I promise.
Sorry guys! Bye! 😊