Chapter 11: Absence

Author's note: Sorry guys for chapter 10 being shorter than usual. Wattpad, for some reason, deleted the last part of chapter 10.
If wattpad is reading this PLEASE fix this because my friend @accentaddicted101 experienced it too.
I think this is a major bug in wattpad.
Anyways, hopefully you guys keep reading my story because i think it's the only one i'll ever do...or i don't know.
Thanks guys!
---------------
Tauriel woke up not that late from the moment she started to sleep.
She rubbed the dry tears from her eyes.
Tauriel slowly stood up and went to her open window.
A bright blue bird flew onto the window pane as Tauriel started to close it.
She let go of the handle to rest her head in her hands.
The bird tilted it's head, causing Tauriel to lightly smile.
She heard her door open as she shattered back to reality.
The bird flew instantly.
Tauriel faced the open door to see Hiamir.
"Did i disturb you, Tauriel?" He asked.
"No, not at all." Tauriel answered. Although deep inside her mind, she was saying yes.
"I'm sorry, but you are a few minutes late for your noon patrol." Hiamir said, playing with the door knob.
"I'll be down quickly," Tauriel said.
Hiamir shut the door and left.
She found her blades in a cabinet and slid them onto her belt.
Noon patrol was the one with Legolas.
Now that it is the day before the marriage, Tauriel thought Legolas would spend some of his moments free.
Although, maybe the marriage isn't his fault. Maybe he didn't propose to Elithina. Was it an arranged marriage?
Not quite a big deal, Tauriel didn't trust him and is mad at him now.
She went out the big wooden doors of the kingdom and went up a different tree.
It was that time that she threw away all her happy memories and forever be stuck in a black abyss of nothingness. Most especially, hatred.
She scowered all around the tree, looking for any signs of danger.
Legolas didn't show up.
When Tauriel was done, she climbed back down and into the palace.
They were still decorating, the whole place was lighted with magical lamps, random vines and leaves here and there.
The ballroom, where the marriage is going to be held at, had an aisle right in the middle, lined with a red carpet and bordered by columns with ribbons connecting them, the aisle Elithina was going to walk on in her white long elegant wedding gown.
Images of predictions of what the wedding will be like the next day kept Tauriel staring at the aisle.
She snapped back a few images later and went back up to her room.
She shut the open window and sat on the foot of her bed.
She combed through her hair and felt the headpiece Aranya gave to her.
She removed it and set it down on a table.
Her door opened causing Tauriel to snap her head to it.
Aranya came in.
"Lady Elithina said that we should choose her wedding gown." Aranya said, in a not so sure voice.
This is happening, isn't it?
Tauriel thought.
Soon, she followed Aranya out the door.
They didn't have a conversation after that.
Aranya led Tauriel to a small room next to the pantry.
She opened the door, revealing tons and tons of white gowns.
"Why us?" Tauriel asked while Aranya shut the door behind her and locked it.
"Not us," Aranya said.
"Then why are we here?" Tauriel aksed.
Aranya's eyes menaced.
"Because you're not the only one who doesn't want this to happen."