Chapter 22

Aiden P.O.V

Go Serena i can handle this.i say through our mind link

Be careful.says Serena and goes trough the door to get Josh and Karina i turn toward Glendora she looks angry but haves a smile on her face it make want to punch her repeatedly.

So she let you to fight me really what a treat.says Glendora with a smile

I growl at her and i jump she doesn't react fast enough i land a bite to her right arm she screams as my sharp teeth digs into her arm she grabs me by my fur and pulls me off of her i land on my feet and i attack again but she appears behind me and hits me it sends me flying i hit the wall but i shake it off and i stand and run toward her,she trows a ball of magic i jump and it goes under me i land on top of her and try to bite her but she haves me by my trout and she is squeezing hard she stronger than she looks.I get out of her grip and bite her once more she trows me off of her i stand and i start circling her looking for a way to attack when Serena comes out the door with Josh and Karina she looks really bad her face is all covered in blood.

Take Josh and Karina to safety this is my fight.says Serena

I'm not leaving you! I growls at her

Yes you are now go!!says Serena and she put Karina on my back i looks at her with sad eyes but its no use so i turn on my heels and i run of with Josh and Karina.When i get outside its a blood bath theres like four wolfs on the floor they look like they are dead but i don't think so cause i would had felt it.Right now My Alpha is fighting with the dark witch with black hair he is fighting alone Carlos is fighting with the blonde one i spot Ami across the filed and i run to her she is with two wolfs Kevin and she is healing Amber i get to her i put Karina down Ami finish's with Amber and moves to heal Karina Josh is right next to her holding her hand.I'm about to head back toward Serena when a dark witch attacks me from the side it sends me flying toward a tree i hit it and i fall to the ground everything is getting darker i cant stay i awake the last thing i see before passing out is Ami running toward me.

~~~*~~~

Well aren't you gonna do anything.says Glendora

I look at her and she is smiling from ear to ear.I run to her and i try to punch her put she just disappears i turn around but she is already behind me she hits me with magic and i fly across the room i look up and she is laughing at me.

Your so pathetic.She says while grabbing me by my neck i try to get out of her grip but she just squeezes harder i grab her hand and i make my hands like fire just like i did to the bars on the cell at first she doesn't even flinch i put more strength into it and it works i trow her backwards while i fall to the ground she hits the wall.I stand and trow a ball of black and white magic it hits her i start to walk toward her cause she isn't moving i bend down and her eyes open and she grabs my head i can see the floor getting closer when my face hits the ground i see white for a second she rises my head and once again i hit the ground she stands and kicks me over and over then i feel i sharp pain in my back put Glendora is kicking me in my stomach thats when i know it was Aiden he's in danger.I grab her leg and its shocks her i stand and i grab her by her neck she is bleeding from her nose and mouth i look right into her eyes and i see a hint of fear i pull her back and i slam her into the wall she goes trough it and hits the floor in the other room she is struggling to get up but i don't let her i put my foot onto of her chest my hands start to glow bright white with a hint of black i smash my hand on her chest and she is trying not to faint her body is giving up on her i grab her and pull her up i slam her against to wall i dig my hand into her chest i can feel her heart beating in my hand.

Any last words.i say

She looks at me and says how did i get beat by a little light witch like you,she spits out blood.