Chapter 15

Amy P.O.V

When i saw Serena and Karina faint i felt so useless i want to help them i need to help them then i feel power running all over my body i feel strong like i can do anything, i start walking toward them my feet are moving on there own I stand next to Karina and i put my hands on her head and i concentrate on healing her then my hands start glowing i move down to her back and i now she is completely healed i turn around and bend down next to Serena and a grab her hand and it also starts glowing.What i'am is the last though before every thing goes dark.

*~*~*

Adam P.O.V

When i saw her fell i wanted to scream but i didn't i walk over to her and grabbed her i toke her upstairs i enter my bedroom and i lay her on my bed she looks to beautiful maybe thats why my wolf was acting like this,she is our mate because she is a Healer i never thought that a girl can be one it has never be seen before now.I cover her with a blanket and go back downstairs everybody is in the kitchen talking i walk in but no one notices me.They continue talking about what happened ,about healers.After they finish i go back up stairs to see if Ami woke up but no chance she still asleep i sit on the bed,i touch her cheek its warm and soft.All the sudden her eyes flutter open.

Adam she says in her sweet voice what happened?

You don't remember.i reply

My memory is a bit blurry.says Amy

You healed Serena and Karina.i say

What how?she ask

Your a healer.i reply

What she says with a confused expression.What exactly is a healer?

I tell her all about the healers and what they are and what they do.

So they where all ways guys never girs?

Yes until now i say

But where did they come from?

No one knows they just appeared out of nowhere and they always came when you needed them the most.when the vampire and werewolf war ended there where a lot of injured people when most us lost hope the healer's arrive and healed everyone even the vampires as fast as they appeared the disappeared.but never in history was there a female healer.i say ,Ami just stares at me she looks confused but at the same time scared.i grab her hand and say its gonna be alright Ami nothing is gonna happened to you i promise i've radder die then let you get hurt.she smiles and says Thank you Adam for always being there for me.i smile and lean in and give her a kiss on her cheek i see her turn red and i'm happy i have this affect on her.
I what to see Serena she says standing up we walk's out of the room and head's toward Aiden's room.

*~*~*

I open my eyes and i'm in Aiden's room i look around and Ami,Aiden and Adam are looking at me.

What i say

Thank god your ok.says Aiden kissing my head.

What happened.i ask

I see ami look at adam then at Aiden whats going on i think to myself.why are they not answering me.i look at ami but she doesn't stop looking at adam.

Never mind i know where josh is.i say wheres Karina?

She is downstairs she just woke up ,what do you mean you now where he is?says Aiden

I saw him when i touch Karina i say and i stand up i start walking downstairs they all follow me.i make my way to the kitchen and Karina is sitting on the table eating cereal.

Karina i say and she turns around

Serena

I saw Josh when you where doing the spell when i touched you.i say

Me two but I don't now where he is but i can track him with a spell.reply's Karina

Alright how fast can you do it.

I will have everything ready by tonight.says Karina standing up i have to go into town and get some stuff but i will be back before nightfall.

Okay be careful.

I will,reply's Karina and with that she leave's i hope everything goes alright and finds everything she needs in town.i'm coming Josh i promise.

Karina P.O.V

When i get into town it looks calm and really quiet where is everybody i think to myself.I drive to my shore and i stop the car and i get out i walk up to the front door and i unlock it when i enter the store everything feels cold thats not normal i turn the lights on but theres no power i grab and candle and i say" let there be light" all the candles turn on i walk up to the counter to grab the thing's i need for the locating spell.I grab some herbs and liquids i need one more thing its in the back so i go get it i grab a box i open it and theres what i need i grab it and i walk back to the counter when i enter the shop all the candles are off and theres a breeze that wasn't there before.Hello is anyone there i say but no one answer's so i grab the rest off the stuff and head toward the door when i large figure appears in front of me.It come out of the dark its One of the dark witches i drop the stuff in my hand i prepare to attack when suddenly i cant move.

You must be wondering why you cant move well thats my doing your coming with me.says the dark witch

I try to speak but mouth doesn't move i'm paralyzed.She walks closer and put her hand on my shoulder then everything goes dark.When i open my eyes i'm in a dark room with bars i look around and i see a small boy sitting in the corner.Josh i say and he looks up at me then runs toward me.Karina he say what are you doing here? wheres Serena? is she here? He ask me all the those question in the two seconds.No she is not here i was in my shop looking for a stuff for a spell to find you when one of the dark witches appeared and brought me here i'm sorry i was trying to help Serena find you and now i made things worse.

Its all alright Serena will finds us and saves us i know it she wont give up on us.says Josh with love in his eyes

*~*~*~*

Hello everyone!!!✌

I hope you enjoyed!!😁

Thanks for reading!!📖📚

Vote/comment/share😉

With love Marymar💕

Btw sorry if i misspell anything not a pro! :)