Chapter 17

The next morning me and Ami are working on the spell while the whole pack train's.I don't know how we are gonna pull this off but i hope it goes well.Ami haves been a great help i never thought that my best friend could be magical and now that she is its amazing the way she heals people.I wonder whats the true story of how the healers came to be well healers.Theres not much to read theres no books on them or a history only that they can heal any supernatural creature and they live forever.We don't know if healers can be mate's for werewolves but Adam has be very protective and is always around its kinda creepy if you ask me but Ami doesn't think so.But i know better he haves it bad for my best friend and i hope he doesn't let her down cause i will kill him.I hear Ami saying my name.

What

I said have you found anything?says Ami

Oh no not yet.i say

Weve been at it for hour and nothing we have a spell but we don't have all the ingredients and we are looking where to find them.Karina thought me a lot of thing but not how to make a proper potion for a spell but I'm not giving up not know not ever.We keep looking until its time to train.Aiden tell me to come down through our mind link i feel complete now that we have this and i know he feels the same cause i can feel what he feels most of the time.We make our way downstairs then outside everybody is training Even the Alpha is getting his hands dirty.Adam walk up to us and grabs Ami's hand then they walk out to train Ami look back at me and give me a omg look i just laugh.

Stop playing around and come over here to train.screams Aiden i smile and walk toward him.He tells me how to stand then says Attack me.I just smile and step back ,Aiden face falls to serious and it makes me smile wider.I do a roll and when I'm almost in front off him a trow a ball of white and black light.He almost doesn't dodge but he does it hits a tree ,all the sudden two strong arms are around my neck and pulls me to the ground now i'm in top of him i try to get out off his grasp but i cant so i try something else i put both my hands on his legs and concentrate then i fell my hand getting hotter he lets go in an insistent.When he lets go i grab him and he taps out i stand and i offer my hand to him and he grabs it he looks at me with a cocky smile and pulls me down with him i land on top of him.We are both laughing like idiots he grabs my face and pull me toward his soft lips.When we brake apart I'm smiling like an idiot and i totally forgot that we weren't alone.I stand up in a hurry and Aiden is laughing my face is ten shades of red.

Lets go again.i say

What training or kissing.says Aiden with a smile

Training of course.i say

Theres always time for that later i hear Aiden voice in my mind and my cheeks turn red once more.

We train until dark and everyone is super tired i think i might die of tiredness and i'm so hungry My mom made dinner for everyone today and it delicious.We all eat like animals well most of them are animals after dinner we head into the library to come up with a plan to when we have a way to find the witches that is.The Alpha is the first to speak he says that the best way to defect the coven is a sneak attack which I'm all for but i have a feeling that they wont be surprise.We talk for about Two hour until we are all too tired to continue the alpha says it time to go to bed cause tomorrow is a new day and we need the rest.We all head up to bed i've been sleeping with Aiden this past few days we enter Aiden's room he mades the bed while i shower the water feels so good.I finish and get dressed Aiden goes in after me i jump into bed and its so cozy i lay there until my eyes start to close on their own.I roll over and close my eyes then i fell strong arms there warm and they feel like home.

I love You i hear Aiden say close to my ear.I open my eyes an turn around to face him he looks surprise.I look into his eyes and i say I love You two he smiles and kisses me.we fall a sleep lost in each other kisses.

...Dream...

I open my eyes and the first thing i see is My dad i stand up and hug him.

Dad

Serena i know where Josh and Karina our its the same place they had me.say Dad

Where is that we've been trying to find it i saw it but i don't now where it is.i say

It not in Blackwoods Honey.says dad

Then where, do you know.i ask

Yes i do but i cant say cause they are watching you all the time but i can give you a this.reply's Dad

Where there is only darkness.

You will find the one you miss the most.

Where the dead walk and rise.

There is a place where no one dares to find.

That dark place is where your worst memory's lay.

Find the flower with four colors is the way to your biggest desires.

What is that suppose to mean. i say i don't understand

You will trust me.says Dad i need to go now the witches will know i was here but they wont now what we talk about okay I love you Serena take care.

I love you two dad i say hugging him before he leaves.

*~*~*~*

Hey short chapter sorry but i hope you enjoyed thanks for reading!!!😁✌

Vote/comment/share😊

With love Marymar💕

Btw sorry if a misspell anything not a pro at writing.😋