Chapter 16

Why hasn't Karina comeback its already night time and she said that she was gonna be back before nightfall.I'm worried about her and she doesn't answer her phone i'm gonna go to town and see whats keeping her.Are you coming?i say to Aiden he nods and we head out the door.The drive into town felt like an eternity when we finally got to Katrina's shop it was dark her car was still here so she must be inside i hope.We enter and theres a box on the floor with a few a other stuff.I look around but i don't see anything so i try to turn on the lights no luck so i grab some candles and turn them on.Aiden starts walking around i do the same i walk to the back of the shop but she's not there ether.I walk back into the shop Aiden in on the phone i don't now who his is talking to but i hope is Karina.

Aiden who are you talking to?

The alpha he answers

I notice something on top of the counter so i decide to check it out its a note!

We have her your time is running out Serena!

I grab the note and i show it to Aiden.We need to get back to the pack house come on says Aiden grabbing my hand.We head outside and get into the car.When we get to the house i show them the note and tell them they toke Karina

What do we do now? says mom

I don't know. i reply and i stand and walk outside i don't want to be around anybody i cant protect nobody i'm useless i can feel my eyes starting to water up put i don't care i want to cry to get this off my chest.I feel strong arms around me and i turn and what i see is not my mate its Carols.I push him away get your hands off me i say and i keep walking toward the house.He grabs my hand and turn me around come on sweetheart lets have a little fun he says, I have a mate now get your nasty hands off of me.but he doesn't i try to fight he off put he's too strong.When he was about to kiss me Aiden trows him across the ground and starts to growl.Carlos stand up and starts to growl as well and says you don't deserve her she needs a mate like me strong.

That just make Aiden growl louder she's mine.

Please i bet you don't even have the mind link.says Carlos with a smile your not her real mate your just holding her back from her true mate which is me.

Aiden doesn't even respond he jump and his turn's into his wolf form in two seconds and lands on top off Carlos.Carols trows him and turn as well Carlos wolf is big but not as big as Aiden his fur is grey and his eyes are bright blue.Aiden jumps on top of him once again but this time he lands a bite as Carlos howls in pain.The whole pack comes out and the alpha is at my side asking me what happened.I tell him and he just nods and stares at the two wolfs fighting.

Why aren't you doing anything!! they will kill each other.i scream

I cant do anything,Carlos is claiming my son mate as his own and its my son's job to protect what is his if he looses you will be Carlos Mate.say Thomas with a serious voice

What do you mean but i'm Aiden Mate i wont take anybody else.i say to the alpha

I now that Serena but Carlos doesn't care.I'v seen the way he looks at you when your with Aiden he's been after you since you moved.says Alpha Thomas

I watch in horror as Aiden and Carlos fight i dont want to look but i cant look away.Ami grabs my hand and squeeze's it.Tears run down my face as i see Aiden fight when he howls in pain.i have to stop this.Please stop i scream but Alpha Thomas holds me back i try to fight but he's stronger than me.I say a prayer in my head that Aiden comes out of this alright i don't think i can bare losing him.

Its Alright Luna

I hear Aiden voice but i he's not talking he'a still fighting.what was that i thought i just heard Aiden in my head it must be my fear of losing him.I'm going crazy!!

Your not Crazy baby its me its our link it finally opened.

Aiden i say in my head

Yes its me now please stop worrying this fight is almost over

As i hear Aiden's voice i see him take down Carlos he doesn't move but he's still alive there blood everywhere and Aiden is covered in blood as he howls in victory the whole pack joins in on his Howl.He turns into his human form he falls to the ground and i run to him.

Aiden are you okay.i say with tears in my eyes

Yeah i just need to heal.says Aiden

Thank god.i say i kiss him,we break apart and Ami is walking toward us i can heal him she says i nod.Ami sits and put her hands on his chest and head then there's a bright light just as fast as it came it disappeared.Aiden is completely healed Ami walk toward Carols and does the same.Carlos sits up and thanks ami she smile and then walk's back toward us.Aiden stands and walk's toward Carlos he grab him by his neck and pulls him up and says if you ever touch my mate again i will kill you then he trows him to the ground and he walks back toward me.

Everyone inside says Thomas in he's alpha voice.We head inside and ami grabs my Grimore and says i might have an idea.

What is it.i say

I was looking trough your Grimore and...says Ami

Wait you can read latin?i ask

Yes now be quiet and let me speak.says Ami,i nod and she continues Like i was saying i was looking trough the Grimore when i found a spell that can help us find Josh and Karina.

What is it.says mom

With this note we can track the dark witches.says Ami cause i think they did a spell so we wouldn't find Josh but they are probably not protecting them self from a tracking spell so what i saying Serena can do the spell to find them.

I nod my head but i don't say anything what Ami said made a lot of sense if its true i will find Josh no matter what!!

^+^+^

Hiiiii✌

I hope your liking the story!!!

Vote/comment/share😊

Thanks for reading!!!📖📚

With Love Marymar💕

Btw sorry if i misspell anything not a pro writer!!!