Chapter 10

I wake up to the sound of music i open my eyes and Ami is listening to sparks by Hillary duff.

What are you doing.i say

Sorry did i wake you oh well its late anyways i was just unpacking with music.reply's Ami with a Smile

Thanks i say and i get out of bed my body feel sore it hurts all over.i walk over to the mirror and i pull up my shirt and i have bruises everywhere.

Omg Serena what happened to you.says Ami with a worried expression

I pull down my shirt and say its nothing and i walk toward the bathroom.That is not nothing.i hear Ami say but i keep walking i enter the bathroom and brush my teeth then i go back to my room to hear Ami fight about the bruises.i get to my room but Ami is not here i grab my phone and theres a text from Aiden.i open it

Hi Luna how are you?i smile and text back

Hi i'm fine thanks to you just a little bruise! I hit send

What!!!!send me a picture!!!

What no

Luna now!!!!

No

Now!!!

No

I'm going up now

What? Where are u?

All the suden my window open and Aiden jumps in.Aiden what are you doing here how did you get up here before i can say more Aiden lips our on mine kissing me possessing me.when we brake apart his smiling like an idiot.what i say,nothing he says.

Now let me see your bruises.says Aiden

I said no

He looks at me with does brown eyes i cant say no to that but i have to so i say no!

No he says fine and he walks over to me and grabs my hands and pushes me against the wall then he put my hands on top of my head and with his free hand he lifts my shirt up i try to get free but i cant he stares at my belly and growl's then he lets go of my hand and kisses my bruises one by one i'm paralyzed i cant move and it feels so weird but right at the same time, when he stop i can feel my cheeks turning red.

He smile's and says your so cute when your embarrassed,i push him away and i walk over to my closet and grab some clothe.

I'm sorry i couldn't protect you.says Aiden

I turn around and his standing there like he's dog just died.i cant bare to see him like this i walk over to him and i say if it wasn't for you i'l probably be dead you saved me.he looks at me his eyes are glowing again there so beautiful,he smile's and hugs me and says thank you luna how did i get blessed with such a amazing mate.Mate wait what!!,i pull away and look at him Mate?i say,he looks happy for some reason.Yes your my mate he says.i'm his mate i cant believe it.i look into his eyes and he looks into mine,i lean in and give him a quick kiss and i go back to getting dressed before i leave the room i say you should leave or go use the front door cause if my mom finds you here were both dead.he smile and walks up to me,i have to go to work so i'l come by later and he gives me one final kiss then jumps out the window.i go close the window and i get dressed i go down stairs and mom,josh and Ami are sitting on the table eating breakfast without me.

Did i die or did you just decide that i was no longer needed for breakfast.i say with sarcasm

They all laugh at my comment.your food is on the stove says mom