Chapter 3

I wake up in the library floor i look at the clock and Its 2:30am what happened that dream felt so real i get up from the floor.I look at the deck and the Grimore is open i walk toward it and start reading put its in latin i don't now how to read latin put i give it a try anyway i start to read and i actually now what they mean how can this be theres spells for everything even to clean your house,so i keep reading after about i read 10 pages i decide to close it and go upstairs its all ready 3:00am i been reading for 30 minutes.i take the Grimore with me to my room,when I'm in my room i put it on my bookshelf and i get into bed.That dream felt so real i think it really happened it haves to be real then that means I'm really a witch.

~*~*~*~*~*

The next morning i wake with i really bad headache everything is sore and my eyes feel really heavy.i get out of bed and head to the bathroom i brush my teeth and go downstairs.When i get downstairs i go to the kitchen and get some breakfast that consist of pancakes,eggs and some orange juice.I finish and take a Advil for my headache and i put the dishes in the dishwasher.Before i go up stairs mom says something.

Get ready we are going to sign you and you brother for school.says mom

I nod and go upstairs i go and take a shower and get dressed my hair is all ways a mess i stand in front of the mirror trying to fix it, after 5 minutes i decide on a side braid and side bags put on some eyeliner and pink lipstick.I got a red blouse on and black skinny jeans.

I go downstairs and Josh is in the living room watching TV.i sit next to Josh and watch TV with him.

Wheres mom. i ask

She still getting ready.says Josh

I nod and keep watching TV after ten minutes moms downstairs. saying that were late and all that when we been waiting for her for the last ten minutes.

We all head outside Josh is the first one to the car my dad also left us car its a dark blue outlander i don't now the year but its a nice car.Once's in the car i ask mom if she can take me to the book store after we finish with the school stuff she says yes.I put my earphone on and i put my iPhone on shuffle and a Demi lovato's song cool for the summer come on,the drive into town is about ten minutes from my house.We head into town theres stores everywhere we past about 3 streets before we get to the middle school.

We get to the middle school and my
Mom parks.The school is big with two large buildings.We enter the school and we head toward the main office mom and Josh go in first the i do,the office is normal size not that big but not that small.the lady on the desk addresses mom.

What can i help you with? ask the lady with a smile

Im here to sign up my son Josh for school. says mom

Alright then you have to fill this out.says the lady and hands mom some papers

Thank you. says mom and grabs the papers

We all sit and wait for mom to finish filling out the forms.i look around theres many pictures of students and trophies.after about 15 minutes mom finish filling the forms and stands and hands them to the lady.Me and Josh stand and walk up to the desk where mom, Is talking to the lady now i can see her name its on her name tag its Maria she looks like a very nice person. Maria sends mom into the principal office and we all enter.Mom talks to the principal about Josh.After 20 minutes we are heading outside now to the high school I'm gonna go.We get in the car and head to my High School.

Its not that far from Josh's school like 5 minutes tops.Mom parks and we get out and head to the main office this school is bigger it haves 3 buildings and a football filed.when were inside once again mom talks to the lady on the desk her name is Betty.She hands mom some papers and she fils them,after 15 minutes she sends us to the principal 20 minutes later we are heading back to the car im officially a student a Blackwoods High.

After we drive for 5 minutes mom stops at a book store,she parks and we get out.i go on ahead and enter the book store is pretty big i head toward the Fantasy section and look for The Hunger Games cause i let my other one in New York so i need another.I find it and then i look for fire like snow i read the first one and it was awesome so i'm getting the second one.I get into line theres two people in front of me,its my turn now i walk up to the counter.I look up and my eyes meet with his,his eyes are beautiful they are dark brown,he has brown hair and pale skin.small face and full lips.i look away and he smiles at me i feel my checks turning red i smile back.

So your the new girl?

Yeah. i say

Welcome to BlackWoods.he says with a smile

Thanks its nice and quiet.i say

Your welcome so whats your name.he ask

Serena Caven & You? i ask with a smile

He smile back and says Aiden cooper.

Nice to meet you Aiden.i say

The pleasure is all mine Serena.says Aiden with a cocky smile

I smile and pay for my books.

Bye Aiden.i say and i turn around to leave

Bye hope to see you again Serena.i hear Aiden say

I turn and wave goodbye.i look for my mom and Josh there not outside so i go in the book store again i look around and head to the comic books area Josh is looking at some comic books.i walk up to him and ask where mom.

She at the clothe store across the street. says josh

Oh ok then I'm gonna go to the car and wait for her there. i say

Serena can you buy me this comic book? ask Josh with puppy dog eyes

I look at him, i cant resist those eyes so i say yes, he screams Yess!!! we head to the counter.

Back again Serena what you couldn't resist me. say Aiden with sarcasm

I laugh, Yes your right i just couldn't live without seeing you.i say with sarcasm

Aiden laughs and i hand him josh comic book i pay and we leave again.When were outside josh asks me something.

Do you now him?

Yeah i meet him earlier when i bought some books.i say

Come on we head to the car and get in mom get's here like 5 minutes later and we go eat.Then we head home.

^*^*^*^*^*^

Once im home i go strait to my room i put away my books away then i go take a long warm shower then i brush my teeth and i go to my room once in my room i grab the Grimore and start reading.i read until i'm to tired to continue i put it away and i go bed.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Thanks for reading chapter 3 i hope you enjoyed!!📝

What do think will happen next?

Vote and comment!

With love Marymar💕

Hii

So i cant decide if Nick robinson or Crawford collins to be Aiden??? what do you think?? Let me now in the comments!!