Chapter 5: Greenhouse

Sarah's POV:

He said on a nearby chair in the greenhouse. I was sitting on his lap and he was still kissing my neck. I took his shirt off. 'Damn he was sexy, full built abs, perfectly tan.' He put his hands up my shirt and slid it off. 'What was happening?, we were about to do something...' I unbuttoned his shorts, revealing his boxers... I bit my lip, hard. I could taste the warm blood on my tongue. He put his hands on my bum and kissed me. I could feel his hot breath on my lips and he leaned in for the kiss. I put my hand on his neck and got into it. I leaned his head back and and put him on the ground. I was sitting on top of him still. He took off my pants. "Wait do you have condoms?," shrieked. He nodded and slid it on. He cupped one of my breasts with his hand. "Ugh," I moaned. HE HAD A BONER. Omfg. We had sex. About 10 minutes after he pulled it out and said, "Oh, we better get back to class, we've been gone for almost an hour!" We got dressed and walked back to class, hand in hand.

Paige's POV:

Where was Sarah!? Her and Andrew both left class around the same time and math was almost over. I'm surprised Mrs. Davock didn't say anything. Well she might have been 'young and in love' once? Well whatever. I looked at Noah and smiled. I loved him. It would be 4 years since we met next month. April 25. Anyways, I told Andrew how much Sarah liked high school musical. Maybe he made a garden on the roof.😂😂😂😂 NOO. Well she was probably off somewhere having sex. I hear talking in the hallway and they walked in. Mrs. Davock looked up and smiled. She winked at Sarah. Ummmm, awkward.

Andrews POV:

That was amazing. She's amazing. I'm gonna take her out to dinner tonight, she can choose. Mrs. Davock just winked at Sarah?? Ok then.

--------