The Wish That Wont Come True... Or Will It...

Sorry guys! chapter 1 kinda got deleted😁. it was basically just saying how sarah got ready in the morning, first day of school, andrew was in all her classes, andrew asked sarah to go to starbucks, paige: sarahs bestfriend cassidy, becca, and dannah: sarahs other close friends. noah: friends with andrew and paiges boyfriend.

----------

Chapter 2:

On the way to Starbucks we talked about how our days were, what's happened since we last talked (7th grade). We played 20 questions, which was really interesting! Favorite color: red, white, and blue. Favorite sport: baseball. Favorite subject: math. He's so perfect. He has brown hair, brown eyes, and a perfect smile. When we got to Starbucks I got a triple berry smoothie, since I wasn't up to coffee at the time. Andrew got the same thing. When we got the smoothies we sat down at a small table in the corner of the building.

We continued our game of twenty questions. Question 20: who is your crush. My face went blank. It was him but how would I tell him that? He stared at me and said, "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to..." "Oh good because you would think I was really crazy." He looked at the table and said "We'll do you want to know who I like?" I nodded. He replied "You." My jaw dropped. I started to smile like an idiot. I reached across the table and wrapped my arms around his neck. He returned the hug. I say back down and we both just laughed. After about 5 minutes of laughing and smiling, I asked if he had finished his homework from 'computers', the class he was soooo "bad" at. He said no so then I pulled mine out and asked if he needed help. "Yes, but I'm actually not bad at it, I just needed a reason to talk to you..." I smiled an punched his arm playfully. We sat there for about an hour and a half before he said "I think I should walk you home now, it's getting dark." "Ok, we'll this was fun! Same thing tomorrow or are you busy?" "Same thing!" he said.

I threw our empty cups away, while he packed my backpack for me.

Andrews POV:

I was packing up her backpack for her. When I was putting her notebook in, it's fell out on the table and opened. I looked at it before picking it up. It had a bunch of cute little sketches of "Sarah Stephens". "Andrew😍". "💍". I thought it was adorable. I've always liked her. Ever since 7th grade when she told me that joke about hating people. "I'm not saying I hate you but if you were to get hit by a bus I'd probably be the one driving it. Something was different now than it was in middle school. See, in middle school, I just cared about what people thought about me. I really liked Sarah, but she wasn't very popular. I'm a junior now, when I was a freshman I still felt the same about what people had to say. Anyways, Sarah was actually popular now, all the people that were popular in middle school; got pregnant, got into drugs/alcohol, got a TON of acne because of there mistakes of wearing so much makeup in middle school.

Paige's POV:

Sarah walked to Starbucks with Andrew after school!! I told her to text me but she didn't. But it's fine, me and Becca will be sure to find out all the little details about their afternoon. After school Noah drove Becca and I to my house where we waited for Sarah to text and she never did. So we just ate some food, and watched movies. It was fun.

Sarah's POV:

We walked outside and it was kind of chilly. I shivered and he looked at me. He took off his jacket and said "Are you cold?" I smiled and nodded my head. He held out the jacket for me and I put my arms in the sleeves. We walked to my house, when we got there he walked me to the door. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and said bye. I smiled and said "Thanks for the smoothie, see you tommorow!" He smiled and started walking away. I still had his jacket on! "Hey don't you want your jacket?," I screamed. "No! Keep it baby!" I smiled and just sat there. I walked in my house and Paige and Becca were sitting there. I was so confused.

--------