I'm Liam Payne's sister... Wait, what? - Chapter 5

Frankie's P.O.V

Monday Afternoon

I was getting quite scared with this film. I kinda wish louis had warned me about this. I flinched back with fear but ended up with my headleaning against niall's shoulder. i faced the screen again and instantly turned back to his shoulder

"i'll protect you"

i looked up to see niall smiling down at me. i smiled back then looked back at the tv. The scene changed into one where everyone was quiet, as they were waiting for the shark to attack. I felt my heart race as the silence continued. Under the pizza box i grabbed nialls top and squeezed it, out of the corner of my eye i saw him smiled which ended up making me smile

"LOUIS!!"

i screamed and jumped up(god, i hate it when that happens) everyone burst out laughing, pointing at zayn. i faced him and couldnt hide a giggle. his face was covered in pizza sauce! Louis jumped up and tryed to run away but zayn grabbed a pizza slice and ran after him. we all stood up and grabbed a slice in defense. Louis ran and hid behind harry but zayn had already thrown his slice. Harry's top was soon covered in sauce, he spun around and shoved a piece in louis' face.

"what was that for?"

"i love this shirt"

everyone just laughed but harry picked up another piece and turned to niall

"think its funny niallator?"

niall saw what was coming and quickly shook his head, still laughing, but harry threw it anyway. Before i could say or do anything i felt two hands move me in front of niall. The next thing i knew i had a face and top covered in pizza. Everyone stood in shock but niall quickly turned me to face him.

"oh my god, that was an accident, i didnt mean to use you like that-"

before he could continue i felt my hand, holding the pizza slice, rise up and smack him in the face. He glared at me evily as the pizza slowly slid off and fell to the floor. Looking at his evil smile i slowly began to regret what i had just done. I ran over to liam, who by the looks of louis nearly in tears of laughter, had just been pizzafied(word of the day XD) a few seconds later pizza was flying around everywhere as we were all trying to dodge the slices. Louis was jumping over the sofa, zayn was trying to protect his hair, harry was dancing wierdly whilst throwing pizza, liam was trying to take out the DVD and niall was just staring at me, holding a pizza slice in his hand, I gulped as he raised his hand and smiled.

The fight must have lasted about half an hour until the most awkward thing happened. Im not sure who threw it but it definately hit the wrong person... my dad stood in the lounge doorway, red faced with anger(or pizza sauce, im not too sure) we all froze but slowly managed to huddle together with me in the middle.

"i dont want to know what happened or why it did but i just want you to go and get changed and cleaned up before your mum gets back"

liam stepped forward

"wheres mum gone?"

"to pick up ruth"

we nodded and he walked out. as soon as the door was closed we all burst out laughing

"its still raining"

louis said(what is it with him and rain?) whilst pointing out the window. The boys all looked at each other, then at me, then out the window then back at each other. They all nodded and turned to me, i looked between them confused but it only took two seconds to realise what they wanted to do. I turned and tried to escape over the sofa but before i could i felt two hands grab my waist and pull me back. I strugled, kicked and waved my arms about trying to send them away but it didnt work. They soon had a firm hold of me, Harry had my left leg, louis had my right leg, zayn  had my left arm, niall had my right arm and liam was holding up my belly. I began fighting harder as they carried me down the corridor and into the kitchen.

Liam let me go so he could unlock the door, he then helped the boys carry me outside. The rain instantly made us all soaking. When we were in the middle in the garden they all let go and i landed on my bum in a massive puddle. They were all laughing so i did the only thing that crossed my mind. splash. I began splashing as hard as i could, when i realised that the  boys werent making any noise. I stopped and looked up at 5, very straight faced, boys. I reached up my arms, harry grabbed them and pulled me up. Halfway up he did exactly what i was kind of expecting. he let me go. yet again, i felt the cold water hit my bum. All the boys just laughed whilst i just sat there in the pouring rain.

The boys got the idea that i couldnt be bothered to do anything so they all sat down beside me. i laughed as how stupid we must look, i leant over to liam and rested my head on his shoulder and we just sat there in silencem feeling the rain hit us hard. for some reason it was really relaxing. Liam looked at his watch then turned to the boys, keeping his body still so it didnt disturb me.

"its 6 now, so do you wanna watch a couple of films?"

they all nodded and slowly stood up. we all plodded inside and let the rain drip off onto the kitchen floor(at least we were clean right?) The boys took off their tops and shoes and liam ran off. A few seconds later he returned with 6 towels, he handed each of us a towel and we all gave ourselfs a quick dry-down. Liam took all the towels and looked at me

"you can go and get changed it you want them come down and we'll watch some films"

i nodded and walked outside and headed up to my room to get changed.

Liam's P.O.V

Frankie had just gone to get changed and we had just taken our tops off and rolled up our trousers. We all fell on the sofa and harry pulled out the remote and began flicking through the channels. Suddenly the door opened and frankie appeared wearing a plain top and trackies. We all smiled as she walked over to the sofa, we all moved over and she sat down between me and niall. Harry stopped flicking when he reached 'love actually' trust harry to pick that. i sighed as i leant back on the sofa and closed my eyes. I must have fallen asleep because when i opened my eyes frankie was fast asleep on my chest and the others were just fast asleep flopped on each other. the tv was showing the screen that said something like 'FILM4 will return at 12:00' I smiled as i slowly leant back and began stroking frankies hair that had fallen over her eye. I felt my eyes slowy close as i realised that this was how i wanted my life to be. me. my band. and my sister.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOOM!?! sorry its shortt but id thoughtt id let you all know that im nott writingg long chapterss which is a bit of a downer but please still support me because i wouldnt be where i am now without everyone that has helped me through different things :) pleasee keep votingg, commenting and fanningg XD <33 i loveeyouu all <33 Cazza xx