Epilogue

Michael.

Michael eventually passed due to malnutrition and open wounds getting infected. They threw him to the river, where he was later discovered by a local. He was held captive for 9 months.

Luke.

Luke heard the news and was absolutely devastated. He was angry, upset, revengeful and heartbroken all at once.

Luke eventually lived until his 18th birthday, finally wanting to see his love. He overdosed and was found by Ashton.

Ashton.

Ashton was a wreck and almost followed in his best friend's footsteps. Luckily, Calum helped him and he is now taking extensive therapy, always wishing Luke and Michael a happy life.

Calum.

Calum was plagued by depression. He had lost his bestfriend, the boy he knew since he was 10 years old. He lost a good friend as well. He almost lost his boyfriend but he was just in time. He now take's therapy alongside his boyfriend.

Mr. And Mrs.Clifford.

Mr. and Mrs. Clifford worked twice as hard to distract themselves from Michael's death. They decided to move, not daring to take a single memory of the house with them.

and that, is the story of Michael and Luke.

A/N: this is the end of polars. Thank you all so much for voting and taking the time to read this. Polars will be the last book i'll write for a while. I'll pick back up in the winter but for now I'm focusing on school. Love you all.
-Francesca.