0.1

I know I said this was on hiatus but fuck it. Luke on the side/top.

Michael

I made my way up to the school doors, almost being knocked flat on my ass by the door swinging open.

The perks of being ignored. No one bothered to know my name or ask me for anything. I was invsible in this school. I only had one best friend and his name was Calum. He didn't go to this school  though. Not anymore, at least.

My own parents didn't care either. They were either out of town or trying to make me into the perfect golden boy they always wanted.

I never felt good enough for them, and they showed me that I wasn't. They were always changing me into something I'm not.

I stopped at my locker, switching my books and sweeping my blonde fringe out of my eyes. (Imagine 2011 Michael for this story.)

I made my way to my first class. English 12. Not a lot of people were there. I was 16 and a sophomore, but I was put into a few advanced classes. I loved english. I loved reading and writing even though I thought I was no good compared to the others.

Soon, the warning bell went off, signaling the students to get to their classes. People who I didn't bother to know started to file in.

"Alright class, take out act four of Romeo and Juliet." My teacher ordered, sipping on his coffee. Mr. Joseph gave me a smile and I returned it. He was like a second dad to me. He gave me good advice and he was really cool. He used to be in a band and was an amazing writer.

Suddenly, the door flew open and I jumped, hearing the handle hit the cement wall. "And who might you be?" Mr.Joseph asked, an annoyed expression ghosting his face.

"Luke Hemmings. I just started here." The punk stated, sipping on his monster. He was beautiful. All types of inks decorated his skin. They peaked out of his cut off band shirt and I was memorized. His black hair stood in a quiff but I could see tiny patches of blonde, showing he was a natural.

But his eyes were the most captivating. They held a bored, yet intense look. They stood out against his pale features as he played with his liprings. (Luke has snake bites in this okok)

"Take a seat next to Michael. Michael, raise your hand." I heard Mr.Joseph say. My eyes widened at him and he cracked a smile. He knew I was drooling over him and he purposely put him next to me.

I shyly raised my hand up until Luke's gaze finally saw me. i lowered it once he started to walk towards me.

He dropped his bag next to me when he got to his seat. He pulled out a pen and a notebook, flipping to a random page and starting to draw.

I was mesmerized by the little doodles and drawings he made. He was currently drawing a red rose, the word 'Mum' under it. He scribbled 'future tattoo' in the corner of it and shaded the rose in more.

I was so caught up in his drawing, I didn't realize he actually stopped and was now staring at me. "What do you want?" He asked, a cold tone laced in his voice. I gulped, my eyes widening as he glared at me slightly.

"Your, u-uhm, drawings. T-they're uhm, really pretty." I choked out, my face starting to burn because I'm making myself look like a fool in front of the tempered punk. His lips twitched into a smirk and he leaned in close to my ear.

"Not as pretty as you, babe." He whispered, going back to his drawing after. I was sitting there, absolutely dumbfounded at the boy next to me.

Suddenly, the bell rang, him standing up and slipping a piece of paper in my pocket. I squealed slightly as he brushed against my bum. "Text me." He whispered, sauntering away.

"Close your mouth, Michael. You'll catch flies." He called back to me. My mouth snapped shut as the door closed. "What was that?.." I mumbled.

"Looks like Michael has a new interest." I heard Mr.Joseph laugh from his desk.

I grabbed my things, slowly leaving the classroom and making my way to my locker. The black-haired beauty consumed my thoughts.

I thought back to what Mr.Joseph said and the thing was, I wouldn't mind if Luke was into me.

•••••••••••••••••

For the rest of the day, I only ever saw Luke in the hallways, the other punks surrounding him. He wasn't in any more of my classes and I would never admit it out loud, but I wished he was.

The last bell rang of the day and I made my way back to my locker, grabbing my backpack and shoving all my homework in it. I didn't take the bus, so I walked home. I weaved my way through the groups of people, going outside into the snowy sidewalk. My doc martens scraped against the sidewalk, my blue jeans collecting snowflakes from the wind.

I looked up, seeing I was entering my neighborhood.

I saw moving trucks across from my house as I wandered inside mine. I watched from the window, seeing a familar black-haired boy enter it.

Luke.