2.0

Luke

"It says he's on grand boulevard."

"Guys! Come on! I need him back!" I choked, dragging Calum and Ashton down the stairs. "We're going to find him!" I yelled towards his parents who were talking furiously on the phone.

I hopped in the drivers seat while Ryan, calum's friend, sat on the passenger's side. I pulled out of the driveway, speeding down the road to where I prayed Michael would be.

******************

"It says he's right here?!" I yelled, seeing nothing but an old cement lot. "There's Mikey's phone!" Calum yelled at the gold iPhone lying on the cement.

"They must have dropped it." I whispered, rushing to pick it up. The lockscreen was of us. Tears pricked at my eyes as the gaping hole of misery took over once again.

"I'm so sorry, Mikey." I cried, clutching the phone to my chest. My knees started to give in and I collapsed to the floor, staring teary-eyed off into the distance.

"At least we have a clue?" Calum whispered beside me. "I guess.." I spoke quietly.

"Wherever you are Michael, just know I love you.."

Michael

I watched the blood from my fingernails start to coat my hand. My cracked fingernails and Knuckles providing me another form of feeling other than emptiness. I tugged on my hair, feeling a small clump form in my hand. stress.

I finally came to the conclusion that I wasn't being saved and that I loved Luke to all my extent. All of this was worth the time I spent with Luke. I'd do this again if that meant seeing him one last time.

I picked at the growing hole in my knees and let the tears fall down my face. I knew I was close to dying. I could feel it. It could have been months but i didn't know.

I was nearing the end.

a/n: oops ):