0.9

"Goodbye, Michael. It was nice to see you." My aunt smiled, kissing my head. "It was nice to see you too." I mumbled into her shoulder.

"Call me soon, you guys." She called, stepping out into the snowy abyss we called the front porch. The door shut and that was it. The end of Christmas eve. It was nice to catch up with the family but I was glad they were gone.

"Me and your father are going upstairs. I trust you not to sneak out and see that boy." She said, giving me a stern look. "Of course not, mumma. What makes you think that?" I asked, giving her an innocent look.

She scoffed jokingly and shook her head, a small smile on her lips. "You think I don't know what you kids are up to these day? I know." She laughed, heading up the stairs.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and I had a text from Luke. He asked me to come outside because he had a surprise for me.

I grabbed my black pea coat, my fingerless gloves, a black beanie and I slipped on my doc martens. Which where all conveniently right by each other.

I headed out the door, making sure I left the t.v on lowly so they would think I'm watching it. I shut it ever so slightly, turning around to see Luke in the street.

He motioned me over to him with a scrawny finger and I got nervous all the sudden. He smiled, noticing my distressed face, almost as an assurance to say "you're fine." I stopped right in front of Luke in the middle of a snowy cold street at 2 am, snow falling on us.

"I wanted to give you something." He whispered, pulling out a box with red, shiny paper from behind his back. "I didn't want to wait for tomorrow so I'm giving it to you now."

I opened the box to find a smaller box Inside. I set down the box and hastily opened the small one. I opened it and my eyes went wide. In the box was a pair of diamond studded earrings and a necklace. The necklace was a simple "L" in cursive.

"Do you like it?" Luke asked shyly, looking down. "I love it." I confirmed, flinging myself into his arms. "Thank you, Lukey." I spoke, holding him tighter.

"You're welcome, baby boy. I'll put the necklace on, yeah?" He smiled, pulling away. I nodded and handed it off to him, turning around. His hands where in front of me, bringing the cool silver to my neck.

I shivered and he clasped it, wrapping his arms around me from behind.I smiled and leaned back into him, Luke humming a Christmas song. I fluttered my eyes shut and swayed softly with Luke.

"I think we should go." He suddenly whispered, kissing my, now slightly damp hair. I just nodded, fatigue setting in. He picked me up bridal style and I didn't fight it, just let him open my front door and carry me up the stairs as soft as someone could in boots.

I snuggled in his neck more and he set me down on the bed, making my eyes flutter back open. "You're the cutest thing." He spoke in awe, helping me take off my shoes. I was already in pajamas which consisted off a big, white shirt and black leggings. I had sweater paws by the time he pulled my jacket off.

"Gorgeous." He whispered, cupping my cheek and placing a small kiss on my lips. I smiled tiredly, a dopey feeling around me when I'm with Luke. He lightly laid me down and pulled the covers over me, kissing my forehead while turning off my lamp. He placed the box with the earrings on my dresser and whispered a good bye.

"Goodnight, Luke. You're the best thing to ever happen to me." I spoke, and he told me that I was amazing and that he would see me tomorrow.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Wakey, wakey, Sleepy head." I heard a voice whisper. "No, leave me alone." I cried and snuggled under my covers more. "Well, it's only 8:45. I suppose a few more hours wouldn't kill anyone." I heard Luke say.