1.6

"we can stay one more night but we have to leave tomorrow morning." Luke said, laying a kiss on my cheek. I nodded and snuggled into him more, us watching Aladdin. I talked him into it and maybe threw in puppy dog eyes. He was a sucker for my eyes as he told me.

I felt my eyelids starting to droop and I yawned, Luke's body extremely comfortable right now. "You can sleep, kitten. I'll take you to bed." Luke murmured, kissing my forehead softly. I nodded and drifted off, mumbling an 'I love you.' to luke.

***************

"You can't keep doing this, Luke." I cried, tugging on his arm. "I have to." He growled, yanking his arm away. "But you're always gone!" I yelled, tears pricking my eyes. "I get you have to, but god Luke, I miss you! You always have to leave to move those stupid fucking drugs and I can't take it! You always leave! I ... don't even know who you are anymore..." I said, trailing off to a whisper.

"I'm good, you're bad. I'm light, you're dark. We don't mix.."

"We shouldn't mix." I added.

"You know what they say babe, opposites attract."

"If you walk out that door......don't come back."

And with that, Luke turned on his heel, taking my heart with him.

**************

"NO!" I screamed, shooting up in a sweat. I panted, my body shaking. I shakily turned on the lamp next to the bed, Luke stirring next to me.

Luke.

He opened his eyes and sat up, taking in my state. My eyes met his and I broke down. He didn't say a word as he held me, just whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

"You want to tell me what happened?" Luke asked, me burying my face in his chest.

"I just....I had a dream.. Well more like a nightmare that your stupid fucking job came in between us. You were always gone and I felt like I didn't know who you were anymore.. And I told you that if you walked out the door to not come back." I whispered, tears pricking my eyes.

"And you did. You left." I cried, starting to shake again. The thought of Luke ever leaving my life made my mind falter and my heart ache.

"Mikey." Luke stated, gripping my face to make me look at him. "I'm not leaving you. No matter what. You're too special to let go of. You got me, baby doll. I'm yours and only yours. I love you so fucking much. The day I walked into the English classroom, I saw you and I instantly wanted to know you. You're pet peeves, your flaws, your biggest fears. Everything. I got you and I won't ever let go." Luke whispered, his voice cracking. His eyes turned glassy and a tear rolled down his cheek.

This was the first time Luke ever cried in front me.

I wiped it away and kissed him softly, grabbing his face.

"Love my Lukey."

***************

The second time I woke up that night wasn't because of a nightmare. It was the sound of a window being busted. I bolted up and so did Luke.

"Mikey. Hide in the closet and whatever you hear, don't come out. Even if you hear me scream your name, do not come out." He demanded, maneuvering me into the huge closet and burying me under clothes. I saw him grab a metal baseball bat from the corner and disappear.

Moments later I heard yelling and swearing, feet pounding up the stairs. I heard the intruders come in the room. "I got this one, find the other one." A muffled, yet familiar voice yelled.

Suddenly, the closet door flung open and I held my breath. "Nope. Nothing boss." A voice yelled, and footstep retreated, shutting the door.

I exhaled softly and waited a minute before standing up and poking my head out the door. I'm okay.

But that all disappeared when O banged my foot on the wall. I froze and hands grabbed me and a voice whispered into my ear.

"Got you."

AN: what the hell is this I'm so ?? And should I do daily updates???