0.3

"So, it's Christmas soon." Luke randomly said as we were walking home one day. "Mhm." Luke and I have been talking for about three weeks now and honestly, they've been the best three weeks of my life. I was a still a bit hesitant trusting Luke, but he earned bits and pieces of it everyday.

I sat with his punk friends everyday, all of them jokingly flirting with me here and there. They were really cool guys and weren't as intimidating as they look.

"I got you something." Luke whispered into my ear, making my body go into a frenzy mode. And did I mention Luke's been more flirty towards me as well? I'll admit, I have a huge crush on him. But I doubt he feels the same. And Ashton told me he didn't do relationships when he saw me doing heart eye emojis towards him one day.

"Really? What is it?" I asked, even though my heart ached at the thought of him not liking me back. "You'll have to wait and see, princess." He smirked, winking at me.

My face heated up and I felt him coo at me. "Aw, is little Mikey blushing?" He spoke, pinching my cheek.

"You're such a loser." I joked, shoving him away as we made it to my house. "I wish I was your loser." I heard him mumble, me pretending like I didn't here.

"Fifa?" I asked, dropping my school bag.

He nodded slightly.

"Fifa."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"You cheated!" I yelled, pointing an accusing finger at Luke.

"I'd never." Luke gasped, feigning a mock hurt expression. Then, I tackled Luke back, catching him off guard. He regained his dominance and flipped us over, pinning my hands with one of his and the other slipping under my shirt.

I squirmed and giggled, tears making their way to my eyes. "S-STOP, LUKE-E PLEASE!!" I yelled, my stomach hurting.

"Admit I wasn't cheating and that I'm sexy!" He yelled, jabbing my sides with his tattooed fingers making me gasp for air.

"Never!" I squealed, trying to shove him off of me. I don't know how, but he managed to speed up and I was now sobbing. "OKAY OKAY! YOU WEREN'T CHEATING AND YOU'RE SEXY!" I yelled, feeling him stop all his movements.

I gasped for air, wiping my cheeks with my sweater paws and saw that Luke's face was incredibly close to mine. His eyes searched mine and he leaned in, his eyes closing and mine following suite. I felt his minty breathe hit my lips and I felt him so close.

When suddenly, luke's phone started ringing. Our eyes snapped open and he quickly got off me, answering his phone.

"Hello?" He asked, an annoyed expression on his face. I was still in shock, touching my lips. I smiled ever so slightly when Luke groaned. "I uh, have to go Michael. I'll see you later." Luke rambled, running out of my house.

I almost kissed Luke Hemmings.