0.7

The door swung open, revealing me to Luke and the terrifying man. "Michael?" Luke whispered, fear in his voice. "Well this is just all coming into play. Boys, grab them." The man yelled, two burly men coming on either side of us.

We struggled as they pulled us into the room as the man rose out of his seat. He walked up to me and I fell limp in the man's arms. He tilted my face up with his fingers, examining my horrified features. "Hm. You are rather cute. I can see why Luke wants you." He chuckled, slapping my cheek before walking towards Luke.

"You better keep working or your little Mikey over there stops breathing." The man spit in Luke's face after. "Good to know you'll do it. Now, get them out of my sight." He spat, the men dragging us back down the hall and practically throwing us out the door. I saw Luke's enraged face, his eyes turning into a stormy grey.

"What the fuck, Michael?! Why would you follow me?! We could have been killed! You could have been killed!" He screamed, his neck veins popping out.

And that's when I lost it.

I slid down the wall, curling into myself and I started to sob, the situation finally dawning on me. Plus Luke's yelling. It hurts to be yelled at my someone you adore.

"Mikey. Ugh. I'm sorry." Luke whispered, sitting down next to me and pulling me into his lap. I snuggled into his neck, not caring that we were in an alley.

"Where you ever gonna tell me?" I whispered, looking dead into his eyes. "I would have had to eventually, wouldn't I?" He sighed. I nodded. "Would you have broken up with me?" I hesitated at that question.

"I mean, as long as you didn't do them it wouldn't bug me that much. Unless you where close to being killed, then I would help you stop." I concluded, kissing his cheek.

"Let's go home, yeah? This alley isn't exactly an Ideal place to stay." He laughed, carrying me out to my car.

*****************

"He's a what?!" Calum shrieked, waking me wince and sigh. "I know. That's what I said." We were currently lounging in my living room, junk food surrounding us. Supernatural was playing in the background.

"You're gonna stay with him, I'm assuming?" Calum questioned, quirking an eyebrow at me. I nodded. "He told me that he would have told me eventually and he asked if I would have broke up with him. I told him no as long as he didn't do drugs or almost get killed. Then I would make him stop. I don't support it but he can do what he wants." I stated, chucking some popcorn at Calum.

"That's reasonable. I understand you like him and he's your boyfriend.."

After that I blanked out because I realized I wasn't Luke's boyfriend yet. Did he really even want to be with me?

"Cal, he never even asked me out yet." I deadpanned, Calum giving me a incredulous look. "Well I mean you only had one date. He might ask you after your second one." He assured, then he proceeded on with yelling at sam on the T.V.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It was a few hours later and me and Calum were cuddled on the couch. Well, more like Cal is a sleep cuddler and he so conveniently grabbed me. I saw my phone buzz and light up on the table. I grabbed it and opened my message from Luke. ((Luke's texts are italicised))

Hey babe

Hi c:

What are you doing right now? I kind of want to sneak out and watch the stars with you.

I'd like that. And I'm sure Cal can handle himself. Well, he's sleeping but still. He can handle himself.

Meet me at the park in 10?

of course. See you then xx

I debated with the kisses but I sent it anyway. Luke didn't replay so I got up, forgetting Cal was there. "Where are you going?" He mumbled sleepily, cuddling the pillow. "Out with Luke. I'll be back." I assured, about to run up stairs.

"Okay...use protection." He mumbled, half conscious. I stifled a laugh and shook my head at the kiwi boy.

I threw on a pierce the veil hoodie, fixing up my sweats and throwing a beanie on. I slipped on my converse and made sure I had my phone before making my way to the park at three am.

After walking for five or so minutes, I made it to the park and could faintly see a tall figure swinging on the swings. "Luke!" I yelled, his body getting up and him opening his arms.

I ran into them like in the cheesy movies and Luke spun me around. I laughed, him setting me down and kissing my forehead.

"Come." He whispered, linking our fingers and leading us to a little secluded fort with a nice view of the stars and a bunch of blankets and pillows. And it started to snow, making everything feel even more homey.

He laid down, pulling me with him and pulling one of the many blankets over us. We slipped off our shoes and then noticed a heater in the corner, making it cozy and nice.

"They're really pretty." I whispered, trying to find constellations. "Not as pretty as you, Love." Luke murmered, kissing my temple. That name made me melt. A fond smile made its way onto my lips and I suddenly had the burning need to ask.

"Luke?" I whispered, my stomach churning. "Yes?" I heard him reply. "What are we?" I breathed out, turning on my side to look at him.

"Whatever you want us to be, baby."

"So..like.. b-boyfriends?" I whispered shyly, my face heating up.

"Of course, Love. Will you, Michael Gordon Clifford, give me the honor of being my boyfriend?" He stated, playing with my hair. I melted into his touch and nuzzled my face in his neck.

"mhm." I nodded, blushing into his neck. "I can feel your cheeks. They're on fire." He chuckled, me pulling away and planting my lips on Luke's.

"God, i'm so lucky I met you. How I ever landed a beauty like you, I'll always question it." He admitted, giving me an Eskimo kiss.

A stupid smile made its way on my lips and my stomach did flips. My heart was beating a bit on the wild side and I knew I was starting to fall for the tattooed beauty.

a/n: I feel like I'm moving too fast but idgaf. And aye 1000+ words. Plus a sneaky, possibly unplanned, second date. xx Comment, Vote, follow all that jazz. -Franki