0.6

It was the next morning and I started to wake up, curling into Luke's body even more. He tightened his grip and sneakily brushed his fingers across my bum.

I yelped and sat up, jokingly glaring at Luke. I then realized our position and I was now practically straddling Luke. I made a plan to move but Luke's hands planted me there.

His eyes were still shut but I saw a faint smirk nonetheless. "Luke." I replied, shutting my eyes and sighing. I wiggled around and his grip tightened, Luke releasing a groan.

And that's when I saw Luke's eyes open and him push me back on the couch.

He started to grind down on me, me releasing little whimpers. "Luke.." I breathed, arching my back. He started to kiss down my throat, the cool metal from his lip rings pressing into my skin.

He suddenly grabbed me through my pants and I released a high pitched moan. "Lukey, please." I whined, staring into his eyes.

He leaned down and whispered into my ear. "Wake up." I pulled a confused face and he started to yell. "Mikey! Wake up!"

My eyes shot open and I sat up, panting. I noticed Luke next to me, grinning wickedly. "You got a little problem?" He snickered, gesturing to my pants.

I glanced down and sure enough, something was bulging out of my pants.

My face started to burn. I was having a sex dream about Luke. "It's okay babe. It was hot hearing you moan my name." He teased, winking.

"Shut up, Luke."

***************

After I calmed down and Luke cooked us breakfast, (let's just say he's really good at clearing up awkward situations) Luke's phone rang and I jumped at the heavy metal starting to blare.

"Hello? Hey Jaime... Yeah I'll be there.. I don't want to but I will...alright...bye mate."

He hung up the phone and sighed, dropping his head in his hands.

"What's wrong?" I asked, sipping my apple juice. "Oh, it's nothing. Jaime just needs me to do something for him, so I better go. I had fun last night. We should do it again." He said, smiling towards the end.

He got up and kissed my cheek, and I turned into a stuttery mess.

"Bye, babe." He called, slamming the door.

"Not so fast, Luke." I called to no one.

**********

I got in my car, one that Luke thankfully hasn't seen yet, and threw on a hoodie. I wanted to know what was up. I followed him a couple blocks until we pulled up somewhere. A bar.

He got out, his eyes scanning the area. I quickly grabbed my phone and pretended to be busy, the hood hiding my hair. He walked into the Alley and I got out.

I heard voices and I poked my head around, I saw a door closing and I quickly ran to it. I stopped it before it shut.

My heart started to beat faster as I took in the smell of sweat and smoke. I heard Luke's voice at the end of the hall. I creeped down it, making sure no one else was there with me.

I listened as I was pressed against the door.

"Here's your coke. Now where's my money?" I heard Luke spit. "Now, Now Lucas. That's no way to talk to someone above you." A gruff male voice spoke. "Just give me the money." I heard him sigh.

"Not yet. I need you to do a few things for me and then you'll get your money." The man spoke, a hint of playfulness in his voice.

"No! This was the last transport! I want out!" Luke snapped.

"But if you do leave...." The man paused for a brief second. "I'll have to kill you." He ended, chills shooting down my spine at his tone.

"I have people." Luke growled at the man, and this was no time to be getting turned on at his husky voice. "True. Maybe I'll just kill that little boy toy of yours. What's his name? Michael?" He mused, and my stomach dropped.

"Touch him and I won't hesitate to fucking personally kill you. Leave him alone." He threatened, teeth clenching. "So I was right. You do have feelings for that little fag. This is rich." He barked, laughing menacingly.

I winced at the name. I hated that word.

"It doesn't matter whether or not I like him. All I'm saying is that this the last fucking drug transport! And I'm leaving!" He screamed, the door jiggling and I crouched back in the shadows.

"I'll kill him if you don't do it."

I heard Luke sigh and everything was silent. I held my breath.

He then mumbled out the words I didn't wish to hear.

"Fine. I'll do it."

A/N: that was such a cheesy plot twist. But oh snap. Luke's a drug dealer. Or transporter. or drug lord. Who knows.