Epilogue

9 month later~

Silence...

Crying...

My screams....

The pain....

Back to silence.

Seconds of my biggest moment flashed before my eyes. Sweat streamed down my face and my voice was raspy. I felt all of my energy being drowned out.

"Hold on tight Delilah you'll make it." I could barely hear Sebastian's voice. All I could tell was that I was in a very bright white room and Sebastian was beside me making circles in my hand. "You'll make it." He whispered and I could feel his lips on my forehead.

"My...M-my child..." I closed my eyes and let out a hoarse whisper. I felt my heart tighten.

"Shh everything will be okay." He intertwined his fingers with mine. "Be strong my love I'll be back." I could feel him stand and leave.

I dont know why but in my heart I had a bad feeling. A dark one...

"What?! No?! You got to do something!"

I startled at Sebastian's yelling down the hallway from my room.

No....what can it be?

I felt my throat dry and tears start to swell in my eyes.

Just then the doctor came in with Sebastian right behind him. His eyes were dark and lost full of sadness.

The doctor reached for my arm and gave a sympathetic smile.

A very hypocrite smile.

It was really a guilty one.

"Delilah sorry to inform you but....You or the baby will survive. Not both. I'm sorry."

What?!

I felt my world crumbling down.

The doctor waved for a nurse to enter.

And in her arms was a blue bundle.

"There is nothing else I can do. Some of your organs got damaged while giving birth. You lost lots of blood and your child has so little.Your child came out too early. Only one of you can live."

The nurse placed the blue bundle gently in my arms.

"I'll leave you to think while I go speak to your husband bye the way I'm Dr. Smith."

"As in Caleb Smith?" I whispered.

"No I'm Angelo Smith." He nodded and patted my shoulder. "Everything will be okay. Don't lose hope." He gave a warm smile before leaving out with Sebastian.