Chapter Thirteen: Just A Kill

Derek~

"Wait who died?!" I stood up quickly still holding Veronica in my arms.

Her eyes darkened and her lips turned into a smirk.

"Me."

She pulled out something from her back.

In her hand she held a bloody red rose.

"Who can save Veronica now...?" She revealed two sharp needle like fangs.

"Veronica!'' I quickly pushed her away from me and started to back away.

"Don't you want to touch it?" She held out the rose towards me and took slow steps towards me.

"Veronica! Veronica!" I started to yell.

The woman I had in front of me wasn't Veronica at all.

"Veronica! Veronica!" She mocked my voice. "She is dead didn't you hear Derek?!" She hissed.

I bumped my back to wall and tried to remember what happened.

"Where is she?!" I growled.

"Dead!" She yelled.

I fisted my hands and felt heat run on the back of my neck.

Veronica threw the bloody red rose to the ground and walked closer towards me.

"Your mother's sin left me no choice." Veronica's hair started to turn into short black hair and her eyes changed into a dark hazel color.

A man stood in front of me.

"Its been soooo long." The man smirked.

"A rose may die but the thorns will never fade."

Delilah~

"Imbecile!" I gritted my teeth.

"Shut up!" He slapped me across the face.

"Sir the cops!" The driver informed us from the back.

"Step on it and lose them Damien!" Evan banged his fist on the back of the driver's seat.

"Yes sir." The driver stepped on the gas petal and started to speed the car.

"That's it!" I pulled out a knife from under my dress strapped to my leg and quickly placed it on his neck. We were in a awkward position but I didn't care.

I needed to kill.

I was on top of him while he remained still under me.

"Delilah... If I were you drop the knife down..." He growled slowly.

I was going to dive the knife to his heart when I felt strong arms grab me from the back.

"Damien keep her back while I steer." Evan pushed me aside and jumped to the front of the car to control the steering wheel.

Damien pulled me back and made me sit on his lap while I tried struggling free.

He covered my mouth and gripped my arms tight.

The car swerved violently as the sirens were getting closer and closer.

"Russell send back up!" Evan spoke to his phone.

"Mmmmfffflllppp!" I muffled scream.

Out of everything in the world I failed again! I failed my own stupid plan!