Chapter Sixteen: Within Blood

Delilah~

Kill....

Kill...

I ran without a clue to where I was.

That bastard of Evan took me to some weird unknown deserted land.

I felt my blood rushing through my veins and the thump of my heart going a hundred beats per second.

I was fed up with the running and fear.

I'm not going to let anything slip from my plan. I will kill if its the last thing I do...

I sped my running til I caught the faint distance of the mass city.

Evan doesn't realize who he is messing with.

And he won't see it coming...

No one will.

Derek~

"Veronica. My sweet Veronica."

I cupped her face with my hands.

Her hazel eyes were bright and she had a smile full awe.

"Derek." She leaned her head to the side and lifted her hand to feel my cheek.

Her soft touch sent calmess to my body.

At that moment I knew what I wanted. I loved her and she was all I needed

I leaned in closer. Our lips barely touching and my forehead against hers.

Her breathing was soft while mine was heavy after the fear of losing her crossed my mind.

"Derek. I love you."

I kissed her lips.

I love her too.

Evan~

"Russell what did I say feets on the table?" I growled.

"Sorry 'Boss'... But you're not my father." He answered with sarcasm.

"No but I'm your uncle."

That imbecile thinks just because I'm his uncle, he can do all he wants?!

I remembered taking him from my brother, Lucian. I hated my family. They couldn't accept me who I was. Just because I'm a mafia doesn't mean I didn't deserve my father's money. Instead Lucian was my father's chosen heir. Because of him I am what I am. Now I got his only son working for me.

"You're right. Sorry uncle...''

His attitude was getting on my nerves.

"Boss!" Damien came rushing into the room.

"What is it now?!"

"Sorry but we still need to cross border with the next continent. Europe ain't this close you know?"