Chapter Eighteen: My Savior

Delilah~

"Did you actually think I was going to get over you?" He gritted his teeth.

I felt my breathing start to get heavy. Fear ran through my veins and worst of all guilt.

Guilt for the sin I was about to commit.

"You..." My voice came out like a whisper. "You were the one whispering in my head." I glared at Agustin.

"I wouldn't call it a whisper." He chuckled. "I only hisssss." He let out a mighty laugh which echoed around us.

I slowly stood up and faced him. Our eyes locked and for once I realized how stupid I was to have ever loved him.

I hate him like no other...

"Kill Delilah....kill him..." Agustin hissed with a smirk.

"No..." Derek whispered from behind me.

I quickly whipped my head to face him. He stood behind holding one hand onto his cut hand. His eyes pleaded for mercy.

Ever since I was born I've been alone. As I grew I only lived through suffering.

Emotionally and physically.

As I stared into my child's eyes, regret builds my heart.

I regretted everything.

He might be son of the man who I never loved but either way he is part of me.

"No." I dropped to my knees and opened my arms out. "Son..."

The least I expected was Derek to forgive me but what happened next lighten my dark soul.

"Mother!" He ran into my arms and embraced me.

At that moment I felt relief wash over me.

"My child!" I embraced him tight in my arms as uncontrollable tears poured out from my eyes.

What have I done?! How could I've been so cold to have almost killed my own child?!

"Awww how.....Pathetic!" Agustin spat interrupting the moment.

"Its time to end this nightmare." Derek stood up and started to walk towards him.

"Derek no!" I yelled.

"Listen to your mother Derek Sebastian." Agustin smirked devily.

"Give up Agustin. She has suffered long enough."

"Never.... I must save myself first!"

Agustin closed his eyes only to reopen them.

Black souless sockets replaced his once hazel eyes.

"I MUST KILL!"

Caleb~

"Don't tell me to leave..."

I placed a hand on my chest.