Chapter Five.....Heated fight

Start from the beginning

     I ran home giggling half an hour later. I made my way to my room, shut the door close, and then drop myself down, sitting on the ground. My smile was wide hurting my cheeks, but I could not stop it. My heart was beating, satisfied yet guilty. 

     O Allah, forgive me. This was my first and my last inshallah...

     I rushed across the room to my room's window to take another glance at the car again. I broke into giggles again. Jerk was going to explode when he sees his car. I have no doubt about it. Guess what I did to his car? Probably his worst nightmare. I sprayed the entire thing with a striking pink! I giggled again. Jerk hates pink! This was going to be fun.

     No, no, I don't want to leave it at just this. I want to see his expression first when he sees it. So I waited. Seven minutes later, Jerk returned. He did not even recognize his car; he thought that it was someone else's. I was covering in my mouth holding in my giggles. His smile was slowly rubbed out of his face as he thought that his car was missing.

     His gestures were hilarious. He turned his body all around searching for his car. He rubbed his mahogany spiky hair which looked black from where I was standing; behind the windows. He thought that somebody might have stolen it, refusing to even acknowledge the possibility that the pink car might be his. He looks frustrated and murderous. That look was enough to scare the crap out of me. He must not know that it was me. I shook my head. The moment he finds out, would probably be the moment of my grave.

     He finally took a better calmer look at his surroundings, taking the pink car into consideration. He bent his knees to take a better look into the car through the closed windows, it did look familiar. The moment of truth. He took out his car keys from his pockets hesitantly, and he slowly pressed it in and twists it. The door opened, indicating that that car was truly his. He rushed to look inside the car in pure disbelief. 

     He went back out and slammed the door with such strong force that it made a loud noise that made me jump. He kicked his tires and shouted, happily. Note the sarcasm. I'm obviously doomed. He was frowning and taking deep breath to steady himself from his boiling anger as he rests both his hands above the roof of his car whilst still standing. The idea of a pink car was obviously worse than the idea of having it stolen from him.

     Suddenly, realization swept on his face as he immediately stared towards my room through the windows where I was standing. I jumped as I spontaneously covered the curtains and ran to my bed as I throw myself under the blankets. My hands were already trembling.

     I'm doomed. Who knows what Jerk have in mind for me right now. Stupid Satan, I thought you were with me all the way! You stupid liar. That's it, I am never taking any advises from you again. All your advises leads me to hell. No wonder Allah's wrath is upon you. I hope you burn in hell, how dare you lead me astray.

     I was so furious at Satan, he was probably laughing in victory right now. I was so doomed, thanks to him.

     I'm going to die one way or the other.

     But I'm still young! I whined..

     I wonder how Jerk found out so quickly though. I thought and thought and then it finally clicked in my mind. I had just fought with Jerk yesterday about colors, it cannot be mere coincidence that his car was painted pink after he embarrassed me by stating that my zit was also pink- which by the way is long gone now, my skin is sparkly clean again- could it? I smacked my head for my own carelessness.

     I must avoid Jerk at all costs. He still does not have any proof that it was me, I might still be safe. I just must shrug away any of his accusations made towards me and act dumb. Hmm, acting dumb- I think I'm good at that.