Chapter 1

Finally speeding past the "Welcome to Beacon Hills" town sign i was content. Missing being a part of a small town was on eof the many things that made this year hell. After the death of my mother, my father had grown depressed. Him taking his emotions out on a bottle of alcohol and drugs. He eventually threw me out. Us parting with a sweet "go to hell" and a swift kick out of the door from him. I was out. Since then i had been looking for just the right place to look.
While i had been searching for my dream house i found a little town named Beacon Hills. And in that town I found my house. It was a nice two story house with a huge master bed room, a balcony, and even a big enough back yard that there was a pool. Considering that i have a stay at home job that pays well i should be fine. And if not, then i can just drop out of school and work another job.
I was slowly pulled from my thoughts when i noticed that i had pulled up to my drive way. I looked up and noticed again how pretty my new home was. I turned the car off, shoved the keys in my pocket, and got out of the car. Taking a look at my watch i noticed it was only 2 in the afternoon, the moving guys would be another hour at least. Walking down the long front yard i go to the door and unlock it. Walking inside i noticed just how beautiful the detailing was. The walls we going to need paint, and my furniture would definitely make this place more to my liking. Then all of a sudden it all hit me. I was alone. In MY own house, no one i could rely on. No one i knew lived here, no one i could contact in case of an emergency. And with that, i fell to my knees. Hot tears marathoning down my cheeks. I dont have anyone.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys, this is my very first wattpad story. This is supposed to be a kind of unique story. Not exactly fitting the teen wolf timeline. I hope you like it. Byeeee