"Thank you Jodie now if you don't mind this little kiddo and me would like some very delicious sweets please," Brandon with a huge grin.

"Okay what would you like Brandon?"

His eyes ran over the many different sweets. There were cookies, donuts, cakes, chocolate-covered fruit such as strawberries, chocolate chip bread and more.

"Umm.." Brandon muttered thinking not able to decide. He shoot a look almost in a way to say 'help me'.

Jodie chuckled before saying,"I think I'm knowing what you want." Before disappearing into the kitchen.

Tapping on the counter patiently, Brandon noticing the bakery was nearly half empty. This was on the only bakery around his area for miles surprisingly.

Feeling eyes burning into the back of his head, Brandon turned to see Dylan standing in front of him,jumping a little in surprise.

"Gosh you scared me!" Brandon said clutching his heart with his heart while Dylan chuckled at him.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you like that," Dylan said with a kind smile,"You know the owner?"

"Yeah she's one of Carter's moms."

"Cool. So craving sweets huh?" Dylan leaned against the counter as Brandon replied,"I guess so, the baby is simple for now."

Dylan let out a laugh and Brandon shook his head with a grin at the same time Jodie walked out with a bag in her hands and headed to Brandon.

He peeked into the bag gasping when seeing different kinds of cookies, donuts, a slice of cake and bread along with some chocolate- covered strawberries.

Jodie also gave Brandon a sweet Strawberry and Banana smoothie knowing that was his favorite before saying,"On the house."

"But Jodie-"

"Don't you dare Brandon you are family to me so that is on the house don't you dare give me a penny got it?" Josie said sternly and Brandon nodded laughing a little.

"Thank you so much for all of this."

"No problem anything you crave sweets, bubble tea, or smoothies just call me and I'm be there," Jodie said with a warm smile before turning to another customer.

"So want to sit down?" Dylan offering monitoring towards a table and Brandon nodded.

After sitting down, Brandon opened the bag and took out a cookie giving to Dylan who gladly took it before taking another out of his bag and butting into it.

"Wow even pregnant and having cravings he will share what a kind-hearted person," Dylan said and Brandon laughed a thank you before drinking his smoothie.

"So what are you doing after this?" Dylan asked and Brandon shrugged.

"I was just going to walk around town for another hour or so I guess,"

"Can I hang with you then?" Brandon was hesitant with his answer before he simply nodded finishing his cookie and stood up.