Chapter 6

I woke up the morning engulfed in the comfy red satin covers. I sat in the bed with my legs crossed and pushed my wavy hair out of my face. Immediately I grabbed the phone on the night stand and called for breakfast.

I got up still wearing the same bra and panty set from yesterday.

Quickly I showered and brushed my teeth before the food came. When the food came I opened the door halfway because I was only in my under clothes. I grabbed the plate, thanked the man, and closed the door.

I jumped in my bed, got under the covers, turned on the flatscreen to Mtv, and ate. After I finished I just layed there flipping through channels ready to take a lazy day when I heard a hard fist at the door.

"What." I yelled.

Vitaly busted through the door without even replying. "Don't talk to me like that." I rolled my eyes and kept watching the television. "Get up. Get dressed."

"For what?"

"Just do it."

"No." I replied bluntly. He said nothing and instead snatched the remote from me - turning the t.v. off. I rolled my eyes and turning my body over - lying on my stomach with my hands under my head ignoring him. I had chills because I wasn't dressed so I snuggled my body under the giant comforter even more, hoping that he would just go away.

He sighed. "Go. Away." I moaned.

Before I knew it the covers flew from over my back but I didn't move even though I was cold. I could feel his stare.

I feel like he was mentally slitting my throat.

I buried my face into the pillow before he slipped an arm under my hip and picked me up - flipping me over in the process. I groaned. "Leave me alone."

He brought me to the closet and basically dropped me on the floor. "Asshole."

He ignored me and searched around the room. He grabbed a long white floral maxi dress from a hanger and came at me with it, squatting to my level on the rug floor - trying to push it over my head. I pushed his arms back. "Get away."

I kept trying to push him back but he was too strong. "Stop it." I complained but he grew tired of fighting with me and pushed me so my back was to the floor, hopping on top of my stomach. I bucked my hips like I was told to do in my UFC fight class causing him to fall back a little but he quickly regained his balance. "Goddamn, Gattino." He said as he grabbed my arms and pinned them under his knee on the sides of my hips. I struggled to get my hands out as he slid the dress over my head.

"I can dress myself."

"Shutup." He murmured before letting me pull my hands out from under him. He treated me like a child. Pulling my hands through the wide straps of the dress. He then grabbed my hands and pulled me up with him allowing the end of the fabric to fall to my feet. He grabbed some brown flip flops and through them in front of my feet. After I slid my foot in he grabbed my arm and pulled me to the hallway - shutting the door behind us.

He let go of my arm as he led me. I grabbed the hair tie from my wrist and wrapped my hair into a bun since I couldn't actually do my hair.

We ended up downstairs in a laundry room.

Three washers and dryers stacked themselves against the wall. The scent of freshly washed clothes lingered in the air as bins and piles of dirty one's covered the floor. Bottles of fabric softener and detergent lay near a sink and a bucket probably for delicate hand washed clothes a.k.a lingerie.

"Your job is to wash the clothes."

I shook my hand and crossed my arms. "Hell no." I said shaking my head. He must be crazy. I came here to pay my debt stripping and waitressing not doing his chores. "You can wash your own clothes."