What are friends for?

Tiffany drags me up the stairs until we arrive at her room. We enter and she bangs the door shut before leaning against it and falling to the floor. She breaks out and starts crying.

For a second I feel awkward about what to do but then I run over to comfort her.

"Hey its okay tiffany. It's okay. She'll be okay." I start saying.

I might not have any idea about what's going on but what she needs right now is comfort and reassurance.

"No it's not okay ! He's gone too far now! That bastard!" She starts screaming.

I keep rubbing her back and I let her lash out on me. I mean what are friends for.

Tiffany starts swearing a bunch of swear words I never knew existed on planet earth.

Tiffany starts to cool of a bit and stand up. She moves to her walk in closet and dissapers in it. She then later comes out wearing her pyjamas and holding another pair in her hands.

She hands the pyjamas to me and walks out the door.

Okay where is she going?

I decide to follow her and she leads me to a room that is two doors down from hers.

Tiffany opens the door and stands aside for me to enter.

"This is where you can sleep. If you need me you know where my room is. Thomas is just across. Thanks for tonight and I'm sorry you had to see that." She says

"Dont worry about it. And if you need anything just ask okay? " I say to her.

She smiles and gives me a hug before walking out of the room and closing the door behind her.

I sigh and start undressing to wear the pyjamas Tiffany gave me.

After getting dressed I climb into the comfy flufy bed.